PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Article leaves out Kraft among top owners of 3 titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN hates NE so much it's hilarious....

It would be my wish that NE grants no access to ESPN, interviews, pre, post game nothing, not a sniff.

I can't speak for any of you but I love to be hated by ESPN, the self proclaimed World Wide Leader in Sports....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i'm glad everyone sees this. those nyers have been pulling this crap for years. i love hating espn and their gaggle of douches. no access !!

It was ESPN.

Smartest player.....No Pats

Best Owner......No Pats

Dirtiest Player.....RODNEY!

It was ESPN......no surprises here.

My list looks like this:

Smartest player: Vrabel, BB has said that MV is the smartest player he has ever coached. Not to take anything away from Zach Thomas and Hines Ward but Vrabel should top this list.

Best Owner: TIE, Bob Kraft and Jerry Jones. Both have accomplished a lot and continue to push for more.

Dirtiest player: Kevin Mawae, there are a lot of things that happen in the trenches that would never happen in the open field. As the pres of the player's accos KM gets some slack from the coaches here but clearly he is one of the dirtiest players of all time.

I don't take ESPN seriously any longer and haven't for some time now. They continue to prove that they no longer care about being the sports leader who caters to the sports fan, rather that they are an entertainment leader looking to make the most noise so that all will listen. It's all about getting the fans on the fringe to want to continue to watch by saying and printing contraversial things. They also have an anti-Pats agenda because it sells, there are 31 other teams' fans in the league who have been pushed around by the Pats for the majority of the last 7 yrs.

Last edited:
Great Article!!! It just wouldn't seem right if the rest of the world stopped disrespecting the Pats. Keep it coming.

Disrespect is to the Pats what spinach is to Popeye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing