PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN "Analyst" Ray Lewis gave pregame speech to Bills...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I just find this amusing. Gotta love the space we occupy in the heads of haters.

Mods - pls merge; I believe there is another thread on this subject with a very similar title. Thanks!

giphy.gif

Makes sense. It's roughly similar to someone like Bruschi giving the Pats a pre-game pep talk. Rex and Ray worked together for a long time.

I'll be honest and say this doesn't offend or bother me in the slightest.

I think it is unprofessional to do as an ESPN analyst, but it is hardly the first time an ESPN analyst has been unprofessional.

Can't say I'm losing all that much sleep over this one.

A transcript of the Lewis pep talk was released. Here are the inspirational lines he used to rouse the Bills' game spirit:

"remember you guys are playing New England. So just like America did in 1076, get out there and beat those englanders again!".

"It isn't the team that scores the most points that wins this game! It is the team with the most points scored that wins this game!"

"it will come down to the a handfull of plays at the end of the game. Remember when there is 1 minute to go on the clock, you only have 100 seconds to make those plays!!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots