PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

espn ad takes jab at patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Reiss finds a new employer so that I will no longer have any reason to go to their site. I want to be done with them.
Just don't read his stuff. I used to but now haven't been to ESPN site or NFL and haven't watched either network since the Super Bowl.

hopefully, brady boycotts espn/nfl network.
not sure he can do it without getting fined though..
That's a good question and would like to get a definitive answer to it. Please not a chest puffed out opinion. Furthermore I'm thinking not just Brady but the team in general.

just wait until ESPN has an on-air presence at Gillette this season...a nonstop bleep show. Hopefully, the scumbag talking heads get up from their seats and walk off their stage to a torrent of insults and curses. I know I know...it's not classy...but then, when did these friggin' scumbag jerkoffs EVER deserve to be treated with any class?

Its not even a clever joke. Like, its just a reference.

You can do a funny deflategate joke. It still pisses me off but I can get a chuckle out of it. The other day I was reading an article about how one of the footballs from the Colts game went for $44,000 at auction and the first comment was

"With inflation it will be worth $50,000 in a couple years"

Thats a joke.

hopefully, brady boycotts espn/nfl network.
not sure he can do it without getting fined though..
He should pull a Marshawn Lynch. During any contractually mandated interactions with ESPN, he should respond to all questions with, "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

He should pull a Marshawn Lynch. During any contractually mandated interactions with ESPN, he should respond to all questions with, "I'm just here so I won't get fined."
He should even go one step further. Create a copyright on his name and likeness so it can't be used without his permission.

Granted, it will never fly and I'm sure the NFL has all the rights to that (via CBA/contracts), but perhaps it can be held up enough to make it inconvenient for both ESPN and the NFL for a few weeks.

Is it me, or is the ESPN website just becoming crap lately?

I used to pull it up first thing in the morning... now, I just skip it.

Because we should be able to proud of our teams accomplishments, without constant reminders that we should not be. Name one team that has had a commercial made by a NFL affiliated network that has had a commercial made targeting the very team the NFL is potentially fighting in federal court.

If you like having your team made fun of, that's fine. The rest of us don't. Enough is enough. There are fans that have to stick up for the Pats outside of New England, so any little bit of the rest of the uneducated, non-Pats fans gets is another strike across our bow as we can no longer defend Belichick or Brady. They are CHEATERS, in every sense of the word. THEY ARE CHEATERS!

At some point,we have to stick up for ourselves. At some point, we have to count on what got us here in the first place. I'm proud of everything this team has accomplished. I do not want that taken away. That's why I care.

That's a good question and would like to get a definitive answer to it. Please not a chest puffed out opinion. Furthermore I'm thinking not just Brady but the team in general.

ive seen this commercial a few times just today...so sick of this ****.

i think it's part of brady's contract to talk to the media. i know he gets paid to appear on boston radio...
..dennis/callahan.
im telling you, if we go back to the SB this season, during media day brady should just walk out after 5 minutes which is the minimum amount of time required like marshawn!:D

Meh ....

ESPN is trying to appeal to the serfs out there ... especially those in New Jersey and the lower bowels of NY.

Is Tedy Bruschi ever on camera with Chris Mortensen? If so, I'd like to see him call out Mortensen for that still to be retracted smear.

Because we should be able to proud of our teams accomplishments, without constant reminders that we should not be. Name one team that has had a commercial made by a NFL affiliated network that has had a commercial made targeting the very team the NFL is potentially fighting in federal court.

If you like having your team made fun of, that's fine. The rest of us don't. Enough is enough. There are fans that have to stick up for the Pats outside of New England, so any little bit of the rest of the uneducated, non-Pats fans gets is another strike across our bow as we can no longer defend Belichick or Brady. They are CHEATERS, in every sense of the word. THEY ARE CHEATERS!

At some point,we have to stick up for ourselves. At some point, we have to count on what got us here in the first place. I'm proud of everything this team has accomplished. I do not want that taken away. That's why I care.

The Tom Brady led Patriots have been to 6 Super Bowls, and won 4 of them. That can't be taken away. When someone is trollish enough to try the "cheaters!" angle, the response is easy:

U%2Bmad%2Bbro.jpg

iu

a/k/a "Scoreboard!"

I really hope Reiss finds a new employer so that I will no longer have any reason to go to their site. I want to be done with them.

That's kinda where I am at as well. I like Field Yates a lot but when it comes to league issues and the depth of his understanding of the NEP, Reiss is a bit more seasoned. I can see Yates getting to that level. Just needs more ****pit time.

"With inflation it will be worth $50,000 in a couple years"

Thats a joke.
That is pretty funny. Just gotta laugh it off...

When jerks start getting hostile about it then it's appropriate to throw it back in their face.

As long as they can stay healthy in 2015, I'm expecting some major score inflation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back