PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESNW Hotlist Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just finished watching the wrap-up of the Hotlist show. It is hosted by the dumbest bunch of ex-jock morons I have ever listened to. They are debating the AFC postseason and concluded that Manning and the Colts are going into Foxboro as under dogs and dominate the game "because Manning has owned Brady 3 out of the last 4 games".

Didn't we just win at RCA? Didn't Manning go 1 for 11 against the Pats before his first win last year? I think ESWN needs to invest in a researcher or two before they put this Quad of Idiots back on the air. :eek:

Last edited:
I just finished watching the wrap-up of the Hotlist show. It is hosted by the dumbest bunch of ex-jock morons I have ever listened to. They are debating the AFC postseason and concluded that Manning and the Colts are going into Foxboro as under dogs and dominate the game "because Manning has owned Brady 3 out of the last 4 games".

Didn't we just win at RCA? Didn't Manning go 1 for 11 against the Pats before his first win last year? I think ESWN needs to invest in a researcher or two before they put this Quad of Idiots back on the air. :eek:
get use to it its only the begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back