PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Error message

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ian - I am getting this error message when trying to go to the second page of a particular thread.

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 408
image.php
Database error

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...65328-other-thoughts-tonights-game-page2.html

It's been fixed. One of the tables was corrupted, but it's been repaired.

Ever thought you would need a degree in comp sci to run a bulletin board?:)

Ever thought you would need a degree in comp sci to run a bulletin board?:)

Honestly? If I had known it would be this difficult I don't know...plenty of hate mail this morning that makes it a lot less fun. Then to have gone to bed at 2:00am thinking everything was O.K. only to have that table go bad a little while later...it's very aggravating :mad:

Last edited:
Honestly? If I had known it would be this difficult I don't know...plenty of hate mail this morning that makes it a lot less fun. Then to have gone to bed at 2:00am thinking everything was O.K. only to have that table go bad a little while later...it's very aggravating :mad:

I hear you. I carry a pager 2 weeks a month (that's hooked up to a monitoring system)..that's when the overnite support people in Serbia or UK don't call my cell directly :) Going from a dead sleep to trying to decipher some Scottish accent about a server not working in 10 seconds has its interesting moments :)

Ian -
I applaud you for the efforts you put in. I'll be honest. Whomever is sending you hate mail needs to get a clue. They clearly show they don't understand the effort you do put into this board and that nothing is ever perfect. There are things that you can't control. Like the person yesterday who tried to shut the board down.. That's not your fault.. That's some scumbag out there who is just a total loser..

Like the person yesterday who tried to shut the board down..

That one really has me aggravated because that's been the cause of our issues and we realized last night that was happening because with guests being kept out of that thread, there would have been no reason for it to happen because there were only 120 or so people on that thread in that forum.

Unfortunately that one's very tough to stop because you can't really prevent people from refreshing the page, whether they're real or fake. So I'll be spending this week trying to see what can be done - because I'm not spending the entire year dealing with this any longer. Haven't been able to watch a moment of any of the three preseason games so far because of it - it's extremely frustrating :mad:

Last edited:
That one really has me aggravated because that's been the cause of our issues and we realized last night that was happening because with guests being kept out of that thread, there would have been no reason for it to happen because there were only 120 or so people on that thread in that forum.

Unfortunately that one's very tough to stop because you can't really prevent people from refreshing the page, whether they're real or fake. So I'll be spending this week trying to see what can be done - because I'm not spending the entire year dealing with this any longer. Haven't been able to watch a moment of any of the three preseason games so far because of it - it's extremely frustrating :mad:

Ian -
Isn't that considered a Denial of Service attack? If you know which account is causing it, can't you back trace the IP address to the provider and ask them to do something?

You could also post the user's information and address and if someone is near that person, they could go have a little "CHAT" with them.. :D I know that I'd be happy to oblige you if that person lived within a couple hours of Dallas.. .

Ian -
Isn't that considered a Denial of Service attack? If you know which account is causing it, can't you back trace the IP address to the provider and ask them to do something?

You could also post the user's information and address and if someone is near that person, they could go have a little "CHAT" with them.. :D I know that I'd be happy to oblige you if that person lived within a couple hours of Dallas.. .

No - they're random I.P.'s that don't match anyone here - that was our first clue.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back