PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason I was watching the game and they changed from the blowout to the jets game i was so pissed.

I guess I mistakenly assumed it would take a bigger lead (out-of-market blowouts always get switched), but I was having so much fun with my Snow Bowl flashbacks that it came as a punch in the gut. :mad:

Last edited:
what a game from him ! he really looked strong and fast

a very good impression, no doubt

Last edited:
Was at the game.

The whole defense was pretty dominant.

Also, it was interesting how "controlled" the collapse of the pocket was. It never gave Cutler the chance to get out and make plays rolling out. That wwas the biggest problem 1H at Detroit.

Very good pressure and containing a mobile QB.

Totally different position..OLB and DL arent the same. What is the connection?
They play the same postion. OLB in the base, DE in sub

When I first heard Moore's name called during the game, I literally thought the announcer had made a mistake and was trying to figure out what other player the announcer was really referring to.

I am 6.1 258lbs and I run about 4.5s, I don't understand defenses very well but you do think BB can use me? I need to send him a video of me. lol

Last edited:
what a game from him ! he really looked strong and fast

a very good impression, no doubt

He looked BIG too.. official site roster lists him at 6'4" 268 which not really the size BB likes his DL's... But that is the ideal OLB size for us. I noticed a few plays by him and was pretty impressed. Amazing some of the names being called this year and the quality play from them.

I am 6.1 258lbs and I run about 4.5s, I don't understand defenses very well but you do think BB can use me? I need to send him a video of me. lol
Your to short. ;)

The Jets are looking for a strength and conditioning coach.

Have any experience with weak armed QBs that pout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes