PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Epic Randy Moss/Darrell Revis Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNathanDrake

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Two of the many that I'm sure will be remembered in this rivalry........

ImgDyn.cfm

revis.jpg

Revis facial expression doesnt look like that of someone who is in physical pain.

Last edited:
Too bad the jets won, the catch would of been that much sweeter had the Pats come out with a victory.

new wallpaper for the time being at least.

Thanks

Terrific, Moss had an amazing catch....and we lost!

If we won that would have gone on the stadium wall. Guranteed.

Meh.........

Sorry to be so cynical, but that catch actually made me angry. After watching the Calvin Johnson fiasco last week, I thought Moss should have pulled the ball to his body to remove any doubt of possession. Yes, it was a sick catch, but why even chance it?

Sorry to be so cynical, but that catch actually made me angry. After watching the Calvin Johnson fiasco last week, I thought Moss should have pulled the ball to his body to remove any doubt of possession. Yes, it was a sick catch, but why even chance it?

Seriously? Just wow

moss-o.gif

How to Shut Down a Slouch

Step 1: Let them catch a Touchdown over you with One Hand

Last edited:
Funny thing, when I was watching the game I thought the pass was overthrown so I looked away from the screen and then, all of a sudden everyone around me was yelling and I looked up and saw Moss with the ball. Never saw the catch until the replay.
sort of had the same thing happen to me. Didn't think it was overthrown, but didn't think he caught it, as he didn't put both hands out for it and never broke stride. Then all of a sudden I look back up and he's celebrating.

One of the few good things about the game yesterday.

That catch made me jizz my pants

Nothing was the same in the game after that catch. Don't get we wrong, it's my new wallpaper for the week (and I never change my Pats wallpaper after a loss). The Jets drove down the field with ease to get that FG before halftime...

its a great photo,good link.Tks

moss-o.gif

How to Shut Down a Slouch

Step 1: Let them catch a Touchdown over you with One Hand

this brought tears to my eyes! classic lol

i HATE the Jets, i really didnt want to split another series with them this year..hopefully !

Nothing was the same in the game after that catch. Don't get we wrong, it's my new wallpaper for the week (and I never change my Pats wallpaper after a loss). The Jets drove down the field with ease to get that FG before halftime...

So much has been written on this board since yesterday so I don't know if it was mentioned or not...

...but the Patriots let up after that. They had the game and took their foot off the throttle. 2 yard running plays, 3rd and long situations, Brady not finding open receivers or missing guys (like Gronkowski breaking away). They gave in emotionally to the Jets. I really thought they played very well in the first half. A missed FG and the score should have been 17-7 going into the half.

It's a whole different ballgame then.

That pleb Tannenbuam has a new picture to put behind his desk next TC.

Shame it was a lost game, but that catch was stunning!

It's the fact he didn't use a second hand at all!

If you see the TV frontal shot where you can see his face, at the exact moment Moss catches the ball he pulls up lame. Pretty pathetic. Granted I couldn't do better, but at least I don't call Moss a slouch and then put on a performance like that.

Oh my f'n god, some of you people are amazing. Maybe one of the most amazing catches Moss has made (and burning Revis to boot) and you worry about what COULD have happened. Maybe you should start watching soccer, the NFL may be a little too much for you to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back