PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enough of the ProFootball Talk Pats Assasination Routine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have had enough of the PFT Patriots obsession/jealosy hit peices he is running against the Pats. This site ran wild with the now false Matt Walsh Taped The Rams Crap, Now he's trying to introduce Ernie Adams in some kind of lame Ron Borges attempt to take down the Patriots. He refuses to acknowledge that WalshGate is total BS and commisioner goodell now has "evidence tothe contrary" AGAINST WALSH.

This act is getting old and must be jeaslousy, or the need to keep his Google Adsense revenue stream cooking. People like this guy need to realize that for a "ProFootBall Talk' site to be successful it shouldnt have such an obvious bias against one NFL team.

At thsi rate, this guy is going to be Borges 2.0 - seen as a bitter hater of the hatriots

Last edited:
do you have the link?

hehehehehe...

seriously, just avoid the dumpster site.

Dude!!!!!!!!! Moss is on the bubble (it's all you need to know).

I do think it is kinda pathetic how one sided his reporting is. He takes Tomase's report from a single source as god, but dismisses Michael Holley's multiple sources because it says the videotaping rumor is wrong. He quotes one of his sources who wonders why they would make Walsh sign a confidentiality agreement when they fired him if he was just a video operator, but it has been reported in multiple publications that Walsh was fired after being promoted to a scout. Since scouts have access to confidential reports on players and knowledge of the Pats' drafting and free agent strategies, of course it would be important to get a confidentiality agreement.

One thing I do believe is that it isn't personal by Florio. I have come to learn that Florio is a bottom feeder and like most gossip sites, want the salatious stories to be true and will ignore anything discrediting it. It is good business for him for this whole thing to break because people who love him will visit his site and people who hate him will too.

Goodell came and said "evidence to the cotnrary" Why isnt she looking into the Rams or Walsh then? Where is the balance here? How about cheating by other clubs? Enough already theres no story here...

Hey everyone,

I have had enough of the PFT Patriots obsession/jealosy hit peices he is running against the Pats. This site ran wild with the now false Matt Walsh Taped The Rams Crap, Now he's trying to introduce Ernie Adams in some kind of lame Ron Borges attempt to take down the Patriots. He refuses to acknowledge that WalshGate is total BS and commisioner goodell now has "evidence tothe contrary" AGAINST WALSH.

This act is getting old and must be jeaslousy, or the need to keep his Google Adsense revenue stream cooking. People like this guy need to realize that for a "ProFootBall Talk' site to be successful it shouldnt have such an obvious bias against one NFL team.

At thsi rate, this guy is going to be Borges 2.0 - seen as a bitter hater of the hatriots
dont watch the show.why get yourself so pissed off?

I do think it is kinda pathetic how one sided his reporting is. He takes Tomase's report from a single source as god, but dismisses Michael Holley's multiple sources because it says the videotaping rumor is wrong. He quotes one of his sources who wonders why they would make Walsh sign a confidentiality agreement when they fired him if he was just a video operator, but it has been reported in multiple publications that Walsh was fired after being promoted to a scout. Since scouts have access to confidential reports on players and knowledge of the Pats' drafting and free agent strategies, of course it would be important to get a confidentiality agreement.

One thing I do believe is that it isn't personal by Florio. I have come to learn that Florio is a bottom feeder and like most gossip sites, want the salatious stories to be true and will ignore anything discrediting it. It is good business for him for this whole thing to break because people who love him will visit his site and people who hate him will too.

He also believes that you can't trust anything a coach says . . . unless he wants to trust them.

So, for example, the nonsense about the Redskins wanting to pursue Belichick as head coach, despite the fact that he is--according to ESPN and other sources--under contract to the Patriots through 2013.

Do yourself a favor and just remove that site out of your bookmarks ;)

I go there, but I've always been fascinated by people who think their judgement is better than others, that somehow their belief system is superior.

Florio fits that bill to a tee. His site is less about news gathering and reporting, and more and more about how he "feels" about issues affecting the NFL. Moralizing.

Spygate is his obsession de jour at the moment, but there have been other causes he has taken up before he revealed his anti-Belichick agenda.

It really is pretty interesting how some nobody from West Va. became a real influence when it comes to how the NFL is covered.

His methods are dubious at best. He rarely if ever cites his sources. His attribution is almost always limited to "league insiders" or "league circles" which of course leaves a lot of room for him to, you know, make **** up. I suspect in his mind reality is almost always completely in sync with how he feels about an issue. In other words, how he feels about something is reality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye