Welcome to PatsFans.com

Enough Is Enough

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Digger44, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digger44

Digger44 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

IS THIS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT? HE WHINES ALL DAY LONG ABOUT BOARD RULES AND THEN COMES BACK AND POSTS THIS CRAP. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. THE THREATS HAVE GONE TO FAR. I WILL TAKE ANY LEGAL OR POLICE ACTION THAT I NEED TO IN ORDER TO PROTECT MYSELF AGAINST THIS SICK IDIVIDUAL. WHEN IS THIS BEHAVIOR GOING TO STOP. I AM NO ANGEL AND I ENJOY SARCASM, BUT I NEVER THREATEN ANYONE OR INTEND TO DO THEM HARM. THIS IS JUST SICK. NEM GET SOME HELP.

2. Alk

Alk In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Time to go make some popcorn!! :rocker:

3. SCPatBoy

SCPatBoy On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You have perpetuated this thing on your own.You have no room to talk about others tactics on this board....so why don't you grow up also you loser....I have seen enough of your posts and this trash on this board....Grow up and get alife!

4. Alk

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

:yeahthat: :eat3:

5. edzo44

edzo44 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

#50 Jersey

Take a deep breathe and calm down. No need to get upset. Just place him on your ignore list and all the irritation will be gone! It will become peaceful and life on the forum will be good for you. Just try it for a couple days and see how much better the forum will become for you.

The only potential negative is the possibility that you'ld actually miss him if the board then seems sort of dull. Definitely worth a try though. :cool3:

6. Digger44

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

you shut up and mind your own freaking business you newbie troll or is scatboy?

7. Digger44

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

yes you are correct. time is very short for you. a restraining order will take care of it all. the majority are not dumb here. the majority wants you ban. i don't care if i am ban, but i will pursue legal action if you dare make another threat.

8. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Football anybody?

I guess all good will towards men ended at midnight december 25th?lol

9. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Well, it seems NEM phase three is now running - whine, cry, and declare a health crisis caused by the people who get fed up with your attacks upon them and refuse to put up with your crap. The cycle repeats.

10. Digger44

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

peace to you biggles. you are a good man and a good poster.

11. Digger44

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

awe man i got moved to the pub, no fair.

12. Digger44

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You try it and I will have a law suit against you like you never knew. I will come after you legally so hard that your head will spin. You have no idea who you are messing with, but if you would like to find out go right ahead. You are the only cancer in this forum. If you want legal trouble you have it. Bank on it. Have a nice day.

13. Alk

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Oh snap, are you for real Digger? I am admittedly not a big NEM fan but you are completely off of your rocker.

14. Digger44

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

you wanna find out?

15. Alk

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Was that a threat? Cause I'll resurrect Johnnie Cochran so fast your head will spin. Go to bed and sober up. You're going to feel like an ***** when you see this thread in the morning.

16. Digger44

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

#1 i dont drink
    #2 i asked you a question
    #3 this isnt about you, your not that bad

17. Alcoholic9

Alcoholic9 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't know if you already were but go ahead and throw me in there "to be removed" too. I'm a newcomer here but if this site wants to toss your so called "enemies" and keep you this place is as worthless as most of the drivel that comes out of your mouth.

BTW that was just satirical and tongue in cheek. Oh and it was not a threat. :rolleyes:

18. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Digger, the only way you'll ever be happy is to have your own forum that you have total control over. Even though the other Pats forum has followed up on your desperate need to remove people from your online world, there's got to be something about that place that pisses you off or you wouldn't spend so much time here.

So if you ever want to be happy, you should buy yourself a server and VB license and get crackin.' I'm sure you and the roughly 4 other people who meet your standards will have some great conversations at your place, and when someone who you disagree with pops up, you can just ban them and feel all powerful inside.

19. Digger44

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You are so far from the thruth. There are 3 people who deserve to be ban on this board because they are trolls. NEM, JackyRoberts, and mcbee. I actually do ad solid football conversation to this board. I post good pieces of news and ideas. The three stooges are trash. I don't get along with Alk either, but he isn't stupid. We just disagree on everything under the sun.

20. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +893 / 12 / -7

I've said before I totally don't get the argument. Is this it? Is this the whole thing, that you feel NEM doesn't have legitimate sources for his input into the board?

I mean, if that's it, it's just a matter of relaxing and realizing that opinions can be tolerated, even if you feel there's not enough backup for them.

Once you're arguing from the quality of the opinion posted, you're open to analysis of your own jumping on NEM threads right when they open without advancing any content, just going on about what an attention hound NEM is.

I don't know this guy and I don't know you... and I don't know if there's more to it. All I know is what I see, and what I see is that you just pop up out of the blue on threads with his name on them, and take personal shots at him.

Maybe I missed NEM doing that to you. If so, he's just wrong too. If your opinions are so well founded, they don't need to be furthered by attacks against your opponent or his right to post, right?

Again, it's not my business, regardless of how public this has become. It just looks plain weird from the outside though.

PFnV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.