PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enough is Enough. We will beat Cinci!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
It will not take a miralce. We don't need Branch, TO, or Moss. We will beat Cinci because BB will write a gameplan that the team will execute. Tom is the best QB in the game. Last week was a learning experience. We win when we execute properly. So how about some bandwagon fans jumping on this one. I believe in BB, SP, TB,and the TEAM to get this done.

Digger44 said:
It will not take a miralce. We don't need Branch, TO, or Moss. We will beat Cinci because BB will write a gameplan that the team will execute. Tom is the best QB in the game. Last week was a learning experience. We win when we execute properly. So how about some bandwagon fans jumping on this one. I believe in BB, SP, TB,and the TEAM to get this done.

I really, really really want us to win. I think this is a critical game. We need to win or at least give it a top notch effort. Anything less and I think we are in SB contention trouble. Big deal if we win the AFC East. The Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, Colts, Jags, Denver, SD, Chiefs could win our division.

This game reminds me of the Chargers game last year. If we don't give it our all we could get our ASS*S kicked big time.

like the attitude, hope you're right. they have responded well in the past with their backs against the wall.

it will be tough but i believe we have good possibilities to come out with a win

normally the Patriots are responding well after the few bad moments we have had in the recent years and it is still from 2002 that we do not loose two games in a row

but it is a difficult game that must really playied at perfection

but i believe too

rabthepat said:
I really, really really want us to win. I think this is a critical game. We need to win or at least give it a top notch effort. Anything less and I think we are in SB contention trouble. Big deal if we win the AFC East. The Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, Colts, Jags, Denver, SD, Chiefs could win our division.

This game reminds me of the Chargers game last year. If we don't give it our all we could get our ASS*S kicked big time.

Thats not what this thread is about. WE WILL WIN!!!!

Digger44 said:

Can I take that to the bank?

rabthepat said:
Can I take that to the bank?

Yes Keegs is my Banker now. He will back me with cash.

I had this one as a loss going into our 12-4 season.

I did have the Denver game at home as a win. So, we will win this one to make up for the Denver loss.:rocker:

This one reminds me of the Steelers game last year that we won after the Carolina loss. I just hope that we don't pay the price that we paid for the Steelers win last year.

PATSNUTme said:

I did have the Denver game at home as a win. So, we will win this one to make up for the Denver loss.:rocker:

This one reminds me of the Steelers game last year that we won after the Carolina loss. I just hope that we don't pay the price that we paid for the Steelers win last year.

I tell ya what. Palmer is in serious crap next week! 3 picks, 3 forced fumbles!!!!!

PATSNUTme said:

This is exactly how I see it, to the point that I wished I had posted it first. :p There really are some striking simiarities:

* Defense that plays decent, but gives up a few too many big plays to be considered *good*

* Offense looks abysmal. Rushing offense nonexistant and passing game surprisingly ineffective.

* The following week's opponent is a team that hasn't lost and has looked very impressive in every game.

Just remember, Cincy is bad defending two things: the rush and TEs. It is WRs that they do a pretty good job at. Their offense scares me, as it is not as much of a timing offense. NE does very well against precision offenses like Indy, because they just disrupt the timing or force the receiver to be in a different spot. Offenses like Cincy's and Carolina's are much better at improvisation, which is what NE has the hardest time against.

I fully expected a loss here going into the season, but with all the doom and gloom (some people are talking as if the Jets have leapfrogged NE :eek: ) I am not so sure anymore.

This is the kind of game that New England usually proves people wrong with.

We will run the ball, the defense will be a 4-3 with safeties 2 deep.

NEM will get several play action passes especially to the tight ends down the middle.

Gabriel should be one of the 45 that gives us the best chance to win.

Maroney goes over 100 yards.

Reche Caldwell will catch that deep post that was deflected last week and it will go for a touchdown.

Kevin Faulk is a big factor in the game on screens and draws.

Pats win 28-24

I'm doing my part!

I'm taking the Pats +6.5 in my office pool!

(Took Denver +6.5 last week, so while the Pats lost that game, at least I won it!)

I love dogs with big + spreads!

ADPF

I agree.
We do have a good chance to beat cinny.
We have owned them in the past.
We might just come in healthier and with our backs to the way.
No matter what happens we are still a 10-6 playoff team.(at least)
Winning this game is crucial for home field advantage.

We lose to Cincinnatti.
Reason being that right now Cinci is a better team.
Our offense is out of sync. Too many newbies who didn't have all of camp to work together. The Pats should still be good enough to beat a lousy Miami offensive team and then get the bye. 3-2 after the bye. That gives 4 solid weeks from Sunday to get the passing O in sync and for Josh to adapt the play calling to routes that Brady and the 3 main WRs are comfortable with. The offense should look quite different a month from now.

The other concern is the D. No turnovers and a penchant for giving up 'highlight film' big plays. No core of newbies to blame here. Question being, is harrison really back? What's with my man Wilson? Can the CBs cover elite WRs? Where's the run stoping force?

I see the 2006 D as more of a factor regarding playoff asperations than the late developing, temporarily mis-firing offense.

We can beat them, they can beat us. Jesus man. With all this crying you'd think we'd be playing the 85' Bears or something.

This IS like the Steelers game. All I heard that week was how if they PAts make ONE mistake they'll get blown out. Yeah, how'd that work out? I, as already beens aid, just don't wanna pay the price again that we did for that win at Pittsburgh.

You know, I think a road game against a good team will be good for us.

If the Pats can pull out a tough victory on the road against a good team, that might be just what the doctor ordered.

Digger44 said:

Based on what, exactly? Hopes and dreams?

The only way the pats beat the bungles, is if those gangbangin'-wannabe thugs all commit parole violations this week.

Sorry to have to interject some, you know, reality into the conversation.

However, I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong this Sunday.

captain stone said:
Based on what, exactly? Hopes and dreams?

The only way the pats beat the bungles, is if those gangbangin'-wannabe thugs all commit parole violations this week.

Sorry to have to interject some, you know, reality into the conversation.

However, I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong this Sunday.

Damn man, let people believe what they want. Obviously we all know the reality of the situation. THis thread was created to get people to start thinking postively.

Last edited:
desi-patsfan said:
Damn man, let people believe what they want. Obviously we all know the reality of the situation. THis thread was created to get people to start thinking postively.

Exactly. The sky is where we left it. So are BB & TB. We WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back