PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enough Felger enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where I stoped reading

Sorry, but I just can't stand Ordway and his overwhelming desire to put on moron callers that he can berate to look smart like Dakota from Braintree, Steve from Fall River, and most definitely Ron from the Boston Herald. I really don't think either show is very good, but I find Felger and Mazz the lesser of two evils most of the time.

I like Felger and will listen to him. The only difference between Felger and this website is Felger is not hiding behind a screen name and gets paid to do that work. His job is not to be a ball washer and say what you want him to say. The thing to remember is do not take what they say personally IT IS ENTERTAINMENT!

I love this message board because all the negative articles/comments by media get posted quickly and the person gets blasted for having an opinion.

Just like everyone on here can state an opinion so can Felger.

I like Felger and will listen to him. The only difference between Felger and this website is Felger is not hiding behind a screen name and gets paid to do that work. His job is not to be a ball washer and say what you want him to say. The thing to remember is do not take what they say personally IT IS ENTERTAINMENT!

I love this message board because all the negative articles/comments by media get posted quickly and the person gets blasted for having an opinion.

Just like everyone on here can state an opinion so can Felger.

If I got paid to give my opinion, I'd be a bit more diligent to do the homework. And if I'm going to put my name on it, I'm not going to be an ass.

Felger is lazy, just like Gerry Calahan. Both make their minds up and argue it to death whether there is a scintilla of evidence to support what they think or not. Their self-love is only exceeded by their stubborn-ness.

Oh, Fred, lighten up. Felger is the best thing to happen to radio in quite a while. Most of the sports "personalities" are "bought" in this town, at least Felger keeps the Pats and their blindly-loyal fans honest. Besides, he gives the Pats plenty of props, including an AFC Championship guarantee (talk about deranged!), supports the coach to a fault, has PFW writers and Patriots.com bloggers on as guests, and isn't afraid to pick on his own industry when warranted. Yet, all you hear is criticism? Man, you're listening to a different show than me. Merriweather hasn't performed like a pro bowler. Fact not opinion. Felger just points that out, which is his job.

PS: Felger interviewing Jonathan Kraft is the best radio I've heard in this town in many years.

Hmmm that only other person that says "Fact not opinion." [with a definite period at the end] is Felger himself! spanky spaulding eh? Ha.

Welcome to the board Felgie!!! So why didn't you rant on and on about Ryan Clark's hit on Welker? You must have a personal agenda against the Patriots.

In case you forgot this hit was even worse than Merriman's hit:
YouTube - [[BEST]] Wes Welker Jacked up by Ryan Clark of the Steelers (11-30-08)

Oh, Fred, lighten up. Felger is the best thing to happen to radio in quite a while. Most of the sports "personalities" are "bought" in this town, at least Felger keeps the Pats and their blindly-loyal fans honest. Besides, he gives the Pats plenty of props, including an AFC Championship guarantee (talk about deranged!), supports the coach to a fault, has PFW writers and Patriots.com bloggers on as guests, and isn't afraid to pick on his own industry when warranted. Yet, all you hear is criticism? Man, you're listening to a different show than me. Merriweather hasn't performed like a pro bowler. Fact not opinion. Felger just points that out, which is his job.

PS: Felger interviewing Jonathan Kraft is the best radio I've heard in this town in many years.

Hey Felger what is wrong with being a homer? You media douches seem to think it is the worst thing in the world. Well it ain't; Johnny Most was one of the best sportscasters this town has even known and he was delightfully homer-ish. You guys make the Patriots experience miserable.

Felger has a shtick, to tweak, and get under people skin. He will find something to ***** about and stick to his point. He stayed on the Moss issue and now he gets to gloat. He has never been a fan of Meriwether, so now he gets to ***** about that. If you can stand his contrarian ways he's a good foil for homers like Tanguay.

He's not what I want to listen to on my sports radio. I prefer a little less bombastic ranting. The dude *****ed about Christmas last year. He is what he is.

Moss is gone. Felger needed a new ox to gore. Picking on the Pro Bowl safety is just next in line.

:rofl: You're kidding right?? If "BM" were a Pro Bowl safety Felger wouldn't rightly be ripping on that sally.
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference between being named to the Pro Bowl because the prior 18 safeties declined the invitation and being a Pro bowl player.

:rofl: You're kidding right?? If "BM" were a Pro Bowl safety Felger wouldn't rightly be ripping on that sally.
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference between being named to the Pro Bowl because the prior 18 safeties declined the invitation and being a Pro bowl player.

I don't know where you got the notion that "18 safeties declined", but it's simply not accurate.

I find it amusing that Felger himself had to respond to my barbs. Hey Felger how does it feel? Now you have a small taste of what you and Callahan and the other douches did to Randy Moss....week after week. All that made up crap about him be a slacker or a locker room cancer all so you had something juicy to talk about ... all at the expense of Moss.

Good Job. Who is the next guy to drive out of town?

I find it amusing that Felger himself had to respond to my barbs. Hey Felger how does it feel? Now you have a small taste of what you and Callahan and the other douches did to Randy Moss....week after week. All that made up crap about him be a slacker or a locker room cancer all so you had something juicy to talk about ... all at the expense of Moss.

Good Job. Who is the next guy to drive out of town?

Hmmmmm...who's next?...isn't Felcher from Indy???...(evil grin)

Can you imagine what Felger and the other douches would have said if Moss had done what Branch did on Sunday? Remember how Branch hit the deck and assumed the fetal position before getting hit? If Moss had done that it would be all we heard this week...

Felger you put the 'T' in 'TURD' and the 'J' in 'JIB'.

Your a notch above Gresch and a notch below Dakota and Steve from Fall River.

mike_felger.gif
yogibear.jpg

Felger you put the 'T' in 'TURD' and the 'J' in 'JIB'.

Your a notch above Gresch and a notch below Dakota and Steve from Fall River.

mike_felger.gif
yogibear.jpg
He also puts the D in Douche. Felger every time i see you pop up i change the channel.

Last edited:
Who is this Felger you speak of?

Who is this Felger you speak of?

He is someone who lost his journalistic integrity in order to sensationalize stories and push a anti-Patriots agenda. One good example was his rant about how Randy Moss was s slacker and a lockeroom cancer.

Don't worry people. He's already moved onto Zdeno Chara and how much he sucks because "he" hasn't gone past the second round in the playoffs. It will be one of his themes until the Bruins do in fact make it to the conference finals...as if hockey comes down to ONE player...

Don't worry people. He's already moved onto Zdeno Chara and how much he sucks because "he" hasn't gone past the second round in the playoffs. It will be one of his themes until the Bruins do in fact make it to the conference finals...as if hockey comes down to ONE player...

Hockey, more than most sports, can come down to one player. Unfortunately for Felger's argument, that one player is the goalie. Hockey's is the one sport among the "big 4" where the playoffs is most like the regular season, as a result.

I agree with the sentiment that if you don't like Felger (or Maz, or WrongBorges, etc) then just change the channel.

That said, allow me to take this opportunity to say that all of the above mentioned media hacks have no credibilty, are lazy, self indulgent contrarians, and just generally blow chunks and I hope they all (metaphorically speaking) hang themselves with their own rope.

Last edited:
He also puts the D in Douche. Felger every time i see you pop up i change the channel.

Exactly. I would say that he and a box of Summer's Eve look much more similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes