PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enough adopt a player threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else think it's ironic that one day later this is the only adopt-a-player thread left on the first page? :)

I agree. All I suggested was that the posts all go into one category. I never suggested that it was a bad idea.

I mostly agree. But look at the quality of the threads he started this past week in mocking our adopt a prospects. He is a waste of time.

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly people are offended and resort to personal attacks. Posters perceive a slight and lash out.

Oh well. I am sorry if I offended you with the mocking about the adopt a player posts. All I was just suggesting was that they go into one category.

Perhaps someone can establish a protocol outlining the rules of "polite posting".

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly people are offended and resort to personal attacks. Posters perceive a slight and lash out.

Oh well. I am sorry if I offended you with the mocking about the adopt a player posts. All I was just suggesting was that they go into one category.

Perhaps someone can establish a protocol outlining the rules of "polite posting".

Brady Quinn

Quarterback

Played at Notre Dame

Could be a good playe

Adopt a prospect / Alan Branch

Big and strong

Plays on the defensive line

Did lots of bench presses at the combine

Played at Michigan

Adopt a prospect / Calvin Johnson

Tall and runs fast

Expected to be a high draft pick

Comes from a well known U.S. college football program

Adopt a player / Leon Hall

Is from Michigan

Weighs over 190

Is about 5' 11''

Runs well and covers pretty good too.

These are your previous 4 threads. It's not personal, but you are certainly wasting all of our time...

Last edited:
Brady Quinn

Quarterback

Played at Notre Dame

Could be a good playe

Adopt a prospect / Alan Branch

Big and strong

Plays on the defensive line

Did lots of bench presses at the combine

Played at Michigan

Adopt a prospect / Calvin Johnson

Tall and runs fast

Expected to be a high draft pick

Comes from a well known U.S. college football program

Adopt a player / Leon Hall

Is from Michigan

Weighs over 190

Is about 5' 11''

Runs well and covers pretty good too.

These are your previous 4 threads. It's not personal, but you are certainly wasting all of our time...

I believe that you referred to me as a waste of time. What do you mean it is not personal ?

Last edited:
I believe that you referred to me as a waste of time. What do you mean it is not personal ?

And on that note, I figure it's about time to say goodnight to this thread which has outlived its subject matter. Everybody who hoped to post fuming replies can channel all that pent up energy into evaluating day-2 quarterback prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back