PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enlighten me on the ins and outs of the Pats coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of experts here who know exactly who is calling the plays and coaching collaboratively/exclusively the different units. Apparently O'Brien is handling the Offense entirely on his own and should be fired. Or wait, Belichick is calling plays on offense and Dean Pees should be fired for the poor defense. Wait no I get it, Pees and O'Brien are both just waterboys and Belichick is doing it all and should fire himself. :confused:

Somebody please clue me in so that I can say with conviction that X "needs to be fired" like some of you do being thoroughly aware of exactly what the coaching roles on this team are....

Our secondary has sucked since Mangini left ... :bricks:

LOL, Wildo. You're about to get a lot of different answers.

There seems to be a lot of experts here who know exactly who is calling the plays and coaching collaboratively/exclusively the different units. Apparently O'Brien is handling the Offense entirely on his own and should be fired. Or wait, Belichick is calling plays on offense and Dean Pees should be fired for the poor defense. Wait no I get it, Pees and O'Brien are both just waterboys and Belichick is doing it all and should fire himself. :confused:

Somebody please clue me in so that I can say with conviction that X "needs to be fired" like some of you do being thoroughly aware of exactly what the coaching roles on this team are....

:rofl:
You know, I think if you play Madden and read Football for Dummies you are grandfathered in to being a football expert...pretty sure that's how it works now.

LOL, Wildo. You're about to get a lot of different answers.

I noticed, it's just an annoying trend that's been bugging me for a while. People choose scapegoats in their minds and stick with them without having a clue as to who does what.

I'll apologize in advance but I just I don't see anyting productive that can come from this thread. Please post something a bit more specific and analytical that's more to the point you're trying to accomplish as this thread will only become a moan and groan thread - and believe me - there will likely be enough of them as it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye