Welcome to PatsFans.com

Endgame The Movie...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

IS A MUST WATCH...

Bravo Alex Jones. You are a true Patriot.
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

no doubt...

the boom has struck....

how long before they 'neutralize' Jones, just like they did Michael Ruppert?

anyhow, i'm not buying the "fountain of youth" stuff, but the basic premise of the piece is right on... most of film are no doubt pieces of what we've all seen before... however, the genius of Jones is that he packages it well, plus he's fearless as an investigative journalist....

"the reason they want secrecy is because they're doing evil... evil is done under the cover of darkness... good works are done in the sunshine..."
    -- Jim Tucker, investigative journalist
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

YES!!!!!

Amen brutha!!!!!

Let the herd awaken out of their chemtrail clouded daze!

Alex is the man... he truly has brass balls!
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i ask again...

do you feel truly "free" in America?...

the poll showed: a majority of this forum don't believe the premise of this question... or of this film, for that matter... yet there's an iceberg of evidence that quietly screams about what's going on here...

latest example: HR 1955 passed 403-6... including every one of our representatives right here in Mass. ... has anyone actually read this chilling piece of legislation?

the senate version is HR 1959, and it's coming... at that point, can anyone really deny the descent?
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

From what I read on this thread I assume this movie is "Anti American" I haven't seen it yet.
    :bricks:
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I just "Googled" it and it was just as I suspected, more Bush Hating Bullsh!t, more crap from an Anti American Mother F-cker.

This Alex a$s hole is lucky he lives in a country that allows him to make his sh!t.

I, Harry Boy give this piece of garbage movie a bigh thumbs down, TRASH.

Bush drives them nuts don't he, then when they have their tantrums he Grins.
    :bricks:
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

More of an anti Bilderburg Group documentary. Might wanna google them while you are hot on the trail of dismissing info.

The funny thing is that he interviews americans who are clueless to this group and its activities. They just don't seem to care, like a lot of people who post here.

FYI Harry,

Hillary Clinton was the last candidate to visit with them, meaning she has the inside track on becoming the next POTUS.

get ya pats suit....
  8. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

This would fit Harry Boy to a "T..."

He is simply ignorant of whatever is around him. He isn't the only one though, fwiw...

Most of the herd is the very same way.

I was once that way... so I know.

I used to think that my vote counted. I used to think that voting republican was a worthwhile thing.

But, it's so far beyond that small trivial BS...
  9. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

So which part is the most "chilling" to you, the idea that there will be a commission formed to try and prevent homegrown terrorism, or that they will set up funding to study the root causes? Maybe I'm missing the bad part here, what is the problem with that? The bill does not call for taking any action, and multiple times says civil liberties shall not be taken away.

These conspiracy theories are a little much for me, you start losing me with the idea that a small group of ultrapowerful people want to strip us of all freedom united under their rule. A wee bit out there as far as ideas as to what's going on in the world today. Of course 20 years from now when I'm working for some world government corporation I guess I'll feel pretty stupid for thinking that. :eek:
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you, my friend, are the only Conservative-leaning poster here with the balls to capitulate that very distinct possibility.... despite our differences, you're alright in my book...
  11. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I say stick it up all their asses and vote for Paul.
  12. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Well thanks, I don't really buy into that stuff too much, but you could certainly say that if the goal of some group was a populace only concerned with buying stuff and pigging out they really wouldn't have to do anything at all to re-shape America in that mold except wait another 10-20 years, we as a nation are already pretty far down that path. That's why it is so important that no matter what the political leaning people try and stay informed and involved. Now, back to supporting the Republicans for me, who, like Sideshow Bob on the Simpsons said, will "cut your taxes, brutalize your criminals, and rule you like a king!":D
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Okee Dokee!
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

We have more legitimate reasons for concern over a meteoric China taking $150 BILLION each MONTH for the past ten years out of America and into their own coffers, coffers controlled by a very few who operate on the principle that "anything is all right as long as China comes out on top." And that does not mean the Chinese people, either; it means the Chinese government (5000 party aparachik, and their servants) and culture, and culture still dominated by a Marxist view of life, btw.

And China is taking plenty more from other countries, too. They have their fingers in every pie on earth. They just built a new palatial embassy here in Vilnius, one that makes the Russian embassy look like a 1962 golden-arched McDonalds by comparison. China is amassing more wealth than any other nation on earth right now, at an unbelievable rate.

The "Bildenberg Group" may exist -- might not -- but even if they do, they are not the big players anymore; when a nation owns approximately 20%, and rising steadily, of America, which China does at this moment, it is cause for re-thinking what we are doing and what we SHOULD be doing from now on.

//
  15. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

From one wistahrite to another...Cheers. :eat3:
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Contemplating weather or not a group exits that meets once a year and keeps records of attendees is a little silly. If you've ever heard of the European Union then you must understand that the first part of uniting the world into one economy is set.

next is the Amero and the North American Union, followed by uniting the asian economies.

This isn't about Bush, or Cheney, or Neocons (although they are pawns, rooks and bishops in this game) This is about the Uber Elite, the richest of the rich and most poowerful of the powerful pushing an agenda, and doing so with the concept that one man can control hundreds of thousands.

EX: You don't need to control all of the citizens of the United States, just their president and the heads of the major media outlets. See the Iraq war and the lead up to it.

Its an interesting documentary indeed, and those of you who say its wrong, stupid, silly, or a (gasp) CONSPIRACY. watch it before you judge it.

two people discussing ANYTHING is defined as a conspiracy.
  17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

How dare you imply Wistah's a drinkin town! Shame on you!
  18. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Like I said before... Harry Boy isn't the only one... foggy cannot even get the name right. Me thinks that the ELF waves are getting the best of him/her.

The only thing that I agree with this post, is that China is going to be the next powerhouse country. But, China follows the Bilderberg rules like all of the rest. Sans Iran, Africa, Venezuala, and the other scattered few.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  19. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yes. You do get it...

btw, RJD rocks!
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yikes!!! :eek: OMG!!

[size=+3] HURRY!!! Send me a size 9 and 5/8 Tin Foil hat, PRONTO!! No, wait: Make that TWO foilies (I might have one stolen by an ET :scared: )

Where's the 10-guage, Martha. Those creeps from Area 51 are on their way!!

:woohoo:

//