PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Employee in Bathroom w. balls for 90 secs

Why are posters saying that he had the colts balls also, isn't it much more likely that he had the extra balls that the team may provide in outdoor arenas during inclement weather.
That's a fair point. They probably are all Pats balls. But if this is the NFL's ball attendant (and it should be) none of it matters, anyway.

Why are posters saying that he had the colts balls also, isn't it much more likely that he had the extra balls that the team may provide in outdoor arenas during inclement weather.

Because the PFT article said he had the Colts balls as well (a dozen for each team). It has been mentioned that the ball attendants are NFL employees so it would make sense he'd have both to deliver to each sideline.

I may be wrong, but it strikes me as strange that the refs would give the balls to the ballboys back in refs locker rooms (or whatever you want to call it). I figure if the league was even slightly concerned about security of the balls they would bring them up to the field themselves, then turn them over to the ballboys (in front of cameras and plenty of people).

If there was a sting, and this was indeed a deviation from SOP (by the refs), it could be part of the set up. Regardless of the ballboy using the can.

If that's actually what he was doing, why WOULD he have to do it in 90 seconds? He could just say he took a dump and just take his time. This is so stupid. Goodell needs to end this **** and just own up.

It's been said already but seriously, the Pats are lucky that kid wasn't taking a dump.
Not only that, but imagine the implications if he was constipated ... or reading a long magazine article. :eek:

Yup, they just keep doing that. Meanwhile, i'm just catching up afte a crazy work day but, interesting that the Patriots provided the video early on. Funny that Florio actually has a photo of a Gillette bathroom too.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/26/video-shows-employee-taking-24-balls-into-bathroom/

This whole story is becoming more laughable by the minute.
I wonder if this wasn't part of the reason the Pats went on the offensive. Imagine you're with an investigator and you pull this video out thinking (as any reasonable person would) that it exonerates you. Everything on tape, except 90 seconds of a guy taking a piss, not enough time. Game set match, can we move on.

And the investigator looks at it and goes- "Hmmmm, very suspicious. I think we have the smoking gun.

I can only imagine the look on Belichick's face when the investigator concludes he has Something after seeing that. At that point you officially know you are either dealing with a world class incompetent, or someone malicious.

Either way, awaiting his judgement is a bad idea, since he apparently has none.

Because the PFT article said he had the Colts balls as well (a dozen for each team). It has been mentioned that the ball attendants are NFL employees so it would make sense he'd have both to deliver to each sideline.
Wait, that's right. I change my mind back!

Okay, I'm not wading through 17 pages right now, but there's an easy way to prove if the kid did anything wrong in the bathroom.

He would have had to remove all the balls from the bag. we know what men's bathrooms look like!

So have Kensil lick the balls to see if they have that wang taste in them.

Remember guys, if people don't believe the basic science of balls losing pressure with a temperature change, do you think they will understand how impossible it would be to alter the pressure of 12-24 footballs by exactly 2 PSI in 90's in a bathroom?

The sad thing is the local TV news jock reported it this morning as if it was the smoking gun that will sink the Pats as did the local radio morons. Definate proof that the Pats did cheat. And the radio morons spent the morning laughing at Kraft for his statement, claiming it was the silliest thing they had ever heard. The story is written here and nothing will change it.

Calling it now - mediots to have various urologists on as experts on their program.

witch-hunt
also witch hunt (wĭch′hŭnt′)
n.
An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.

When Jay Glazer gets info from the league office (no doubt this is coming from the NFL office) implicating a Patriot ball boy as a "person of interest" yet VERY SIGNIFICANT DETAILS ARE OMITTED from the original report and this info just happens to find its way to Glazer (just a freaky coincidence eh??) as the New England Patriots are literally in the air flying to Phoenix then go right ahead and believe there is a major PR agenda at work here.

Btw there is NO doubt in my mind the PATRIOTS are the source of Mike Florio's info.

Hell somebody has to fill in the blanks right Ted "leaky" Wells??

Patriots are fighting back and fighting back hard.

Love it!!

Last edited:
wow...florio on dan patrick show says they need to find out if 12 balls deflated in 90 secs is possible but some say it is possible and we wont know until we had a camera inside the bathroom

wow...florio on dan patrick show says they need to find out if 12 balls deflated in 90 secs is possible but some say it is possible and we wont know until we had a camera inside the bathroom
LOL. Reaching level heights of absurdity.

They are basically supposing the the attendant went in the bathroom with the sole purpose of deflating the footballs and he had the precision "Mission Impossible" skills to do it in 90 seconds. Its so amusing to watch these people laugh off scientific evidence while at the same time succumbing to Hollywood movie type conspiracy theories. Certainly they have no room to entertain the possibility that he actually had to take a piss.........Perhaps the attendant had help from another guy that slid down a cable from the ceiling? Yeah that's it!

Ok so was the guy with the ball's and patriots employee or nfl employee?
If he's a nfl employee I would like to report (going along with the sting operation) that they did it to "catch" the Patriots and this had nothing to do with the Patriots was all a setup. ...please feel free to tweet this out as a breaking report just leave me as a "reliable source". Lol

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back