PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Emmitt Smith did all he could

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad you really loved that part , very happy for you

Why are you bring a douche? Are we not allowed to be happy when our team wins?

Edit: I looked through your posts, now I see. Being a negative f*cking jerk is just your schtick. Feel free to join your other Cassel bashing brothers in the Practice Squad.

Last edited:
To tear down the Pats win and Cassel's good game after the win. Denver has a terrible D, yadda, yadda. Newsflash, if the Denver D was so bad, then isn't this exactly what the Pats should've done? If Brady was in there, then what, we would've scored 80 and then he'd still be bashing the team for running up the score. What a joke. At least Young tried to talk some sense into him, along with inventing some new words (perceptionally?).

I heard that.

Those two single handily dropped the IQ of every person watching that by at east 20-30 points.

I had NO idea what the hell they were saying, they sounded like two idiots completely devoid of any football IQ. Not to mention that they could not form a complete sentence.

Weird. The cold must have got to them.

Best part of that train wreck was Richard Sey's post game interview. Although, it was very weird seeing all 4 of them crammed into that little desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes