PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Email by 3:30!

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkedout

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=157658

Laurence Maroney and Corey Dillon could give the Pats a 1-2 rushing punch they haven’t had in years. We think this two-headed monster is deserving of a nickname and we want your suggestions. We’re sure you can do better than “Dynamic Duo†so please e-mail your ideas to [email protected] before 3:30 p.m. today. We’ll run a sampling of your e-mails in tomorrow’s Herald and even more online at bostonherald.com.

I like Thunder and Lightning.

checkedout said:
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=157658

Laurence Maroney and Corey Dillon could give the Pats a 1-2 rushing punch they haven’t had in years. We think this two-headed monster is deserving of a nickname and we want your suggestions. We’re sure you can do better than “Dynamic Duo†so please e-mail your ideas to [email protected] before 3:30 p.m. today. We’ll run a sampling of your e-mails in tomorrow’s Herald and even more online at bostonherald.com.

I like Thunder and Lightning.

Dilloroney!!!!

Bangers and mash? :)

Patriots4Ever said:
Dilloroney!!!!

I like it! Thunder and Lightning is gay, been tried too many times. Also Diloroney implies that they are interchangable which they are. Not two different roles, which they aren't.

Hook and Jab. With Faulk of course coming in as the uppercut.

jeffd said:
I like it! Thunder and Lightning is gay, been tried too many times. Also Diloroney implies that they are interchangable which they are. Not two different roles, which they aren't.
WTF? Thunder and Lightning are gay but Dilloroney isn't? Belioli is bad enough.

Alk said:
WTF? Thunder and Lightning are gay but Dilloroney isn't? Belioli is bad enough.

Come on, Alk! Dilloroney would fit in perfectly with the whole Patriots Lunchmeat line they've been selling up there! It'd be a marketing BONANZA!

Cloak & Dagger

Alright, thunder and lightnings a bit gay kinda like starsky and hutch but Dilloroney?!

Brownfan80 said:
Come on, Alk! Dilloroney would fit in perfectly with the whole Patriots Lunchmeat line they've been selling up there! It'd be a marketing BONANZA!
:rofl: Since you put it that way. Hold on, I'm the nickname master (see Polish Mule) I'll come up with something.

How about since their running styles are complete opposites, we call them Yin and Yang.

checkedout said:
Alright, thunder and lightnings a bit gay kinda like starsky and hutch but Dilloroney?!

I liked Fire and Brimstone (Maroney = fire, Dillon = brimstone).

Dilloroney rocks, don't hate!

Peas and Carrots?

Brownfan80 said:
I liked Fire and Brimstone (Maroney = fire, Dillon = brimstone).

Dilloroney rocks, don't hate!

Fire and brimstone is good.

I do hate that other one though. sorry.

Batman & Robin
Scylla & Charybdis
Cannon & Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes