PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ellis Hobbs puts his mouth to good use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Film aims to show football's culture of playing despite concussions - CNN.com

Dorsey Levens is making a film interviewing players about concussions and similar injuries.

Much of the resulting article is Ellis Hobbs quotes.

He might not have been great,but this kid put it all on the line for us.........played with a ton of injuries....plus some memorable kick returns(109yds?)........He was a warrior and will always have my respect:rocker:

BTW......Ellis didn't call that blitz against Manning in "The Game that shall not be mentioned",leaving him on an island against 6ft.4in.,Plaxico Burress.

Last edited:
He might not have been great,but this kid put it all on the line for us.........played with a ton of injuries....plus some memorable kick returns(109yds?)........He was a warrior and will always have my respect:rocker:

BTW......Ellis didn't call that blitz against Manning in "The Game that shall not be mentioned",leaving him on an island against 6ft.4in.,Plaxico Burress.

No kidding, few things on this board are more aggravating than the hate that Hobbs gets on this board. It's not his fault that he was our best CB despite not being #1 CB-caliber. Blame the front office for that, because he never left anything on the field, and it's not his fault that he just fundamentally had some limitations as a player.

No kidding, few things on this board are more aggravating than the hate that Hobbs gets on this board. It's not his fault that he was our best CB despite not being #1 CB-caliber. Blame the front office for that, because he never left anything on the field, and it's not his fault that he just fundamentally had some limitations as a player.

Exactly. A played as well as he could.

I feel real bad for Ellis. I never thought he was a starting corner talent, but he always played hard and he played hurt. I think he would have made a solid career as a nickel, spot starter at C and kick returner, though.

Who on this supposed best coaching staff in the NFL called that blitz????? Hmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back