PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eli Manning thinks he is in the same class as TB12...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ Gallo responds to Eli Mannings outrageous claim :D

FWIW I love Gallo, even when he's roasting the Patriots and/or Belichick he does it with great humor.

Last year Manning led the NFL in interceptions and was 17th in passer rating. He has a quarterback rating of 80.2 for his career. I would compare his production to Brady's, but I fear doing irreparable damage to Eli's burgeoning self-esteem.

Because if Eli Manning, Joe Flacco and Carson Palmer can think of themselves as elite players, why can't every quarterback? All we have to do is agree to ignore reality together and we will instantly find ourselves in the Golden Age of Quarterbacking.

It's a genius idea. But of course it is. I thought of it. Me, the greatest writer of our time.

Eli Manning's overblown self-esteem is not his fault - ESPN

Manning's talking about this now on WFAN, and he's being very straightforward with his answers, and honest about the reasons for his interceptions.

Props to him.

Re: This just proves Eli is an idiot!

this is new and exciting.

Re: This just proves Eli is an idiot!

At what, Oreo dipping?

i thought Brady went to Michigan and Eli to Ole Miss? How can they be in the same class?

Eli is only the third best QB in his family

What, no talk of "mediots?" What a crappy question. Eli handled it almost right.

So, he basically complimented Brady by using TB as a measuring stick. Wow, Merril Hoge is dumb.

Peyton just signed a 5 year $90 million contract.

here's a chart showing his neck in three years...

turtle-manning.jpg

BUMP:

Uh......not really :cool:

Last edited:
Manning as good as Tom Brady...the guy is delusional. When asked the question he should have handled it like Brady would have, he would have been humble. He would have said something like TB is a great QB, look at the SB's the MVP's etc. i hope that i can come close to what Brady has done. Not I'm in the same class as TBrady, Mannings a Fool.

BUMP : We will see who plays better this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back