PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eli is at it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
First fumble of the night in the first quarter. The Giants really scare me. I'm afraid if they start Eli Asante will pick 6 in that game and redeem his last couple of lackluster performances...

If I were Archie I'd demand a DNA test. I think while Archie was on the road, Olivia had a fling with their poolboy.

If the 'Skins had two of three less coaches on staff, and a real QB...

Eli is a horrible quarterback.....

I think you're right; Mrs Manning is an adulterer... Eli must be the Postman's kid cause he's mailing it in

I always thought that Eli was over-rated. And, to be honest, he'd have been better off staying in San Diego than listening to his arrogant father and brother.

Giants receivers have already dropped 5 passes. It's amazing how bad a quarterback can look when the receivers are stinking out the joint.

They aren't helping him, but you know, when you play like he does sometimes it wears the receivers down...as opposed to a QB who elevates his receivers or even old Noodle who guys actually play for because he has that never say die ability to pull plays out of his ass - just not consistently enough.

Most of what is wrong with Eli is Eli. Holds the ball too long, makes bad decisions, turns the ball over. If Plax wasn't on the team he would likely be benched by now. Plax has saved his bacon on several occasions this season. He has the doofus personality, and he wears his down in the mouth emotions on his sleeve, and with all the money he snookered the Giants out of you would think he could get that deviated septum fixed...

6 dropped passes and a 3rd down conversion that a receiver had and then surrendered, all in just the first half. That entire offense is lousy. Manning is just the scapegoat.

First fumble of the night in the first quarter. The Giants really scare me. I'm afraid if they start Eli Asante will pick 6 in that game and redeem his last couple of lackluster performances...

If I were Archie I'd demand a DNA test. I think while Archie was on the road, Olivia had a fling with their poolboy.

If the 'Skins had two of three less coaches on staff, and a real QB...

He looks as if he does not want to play football.
Reminds me of a close relative who played OL for the Bills. Played because his Dad had pushed him in that direction his whole life. Quit once he had the opportunity.

I blame some of his performance on play calling.

I mean, 50+ pass attempts in wind that was well about 30 mph?

That's just poor judgement on the coaches part. Even Todd Collins missed his first 8, but they ran the ball into the endzone pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes