PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eleven & One

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 possible expanations for this:

1) Peopel tend to get into less trouble as they age and mature so seeing the Pats have a high % over 30 years old, their chances of staying out of trouble are better.

2) The Pats cheated again.

But aren't you over 30 Crackhead and yet you haven't matured and keep with the Cheater Cheater comments. I know you are but what am I?:p

Have to give ClevTrev mucho credit for exposing you as the fraud you are JCC; ENVY is what drives your bus, a blind person could see that. Cant' say I blame you for hating the Patriots, we denied your sorry ass team not once, but twice trips to the Super Bowl, you gagged away both games at home.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd hate your team too; wait a minute, I do hate your team, the big bad Stoolers of the 70's (keep living off of those memories clambrain).............

Have to give ClevTrev mucho credit for exposing you as the fraud you are JCC; ENVY is what drives your bus, a blind person could see that. Cant' say I blame you for hating the Patriots, we denied your sorry ass team not once, but twice trips to the Super Bowl, you gagged away both games at home.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd hate your team too; wait a minute, I do hate your team, the big bad Stoolers of the 70's (keep living off of those memories clambrain).............

Not sure what your point is. Do I seek revenge for the AFCCG losses? Of course. What did ClevTrev do to expose me? I'm missing something here.

I've never brought up the 70's. You are one hung up on that one.

Last edited:
I didn't expect you to get my point, the clueless half wit that you are. Clueless half wit=Steelers fan, so there you go.

Go check out the main forum, numerous brain dead ******s posing as Steelers fans have invaded that section of the forum like the Germans did to Poland in 1939; guess they can't read that this is the place to come and run your mouth, not the main forum.

Troll on, you bring so much to the party around here.

Clueless half wit=Steelers fan, so there you go.

Not sure if you read my other reply, but this is what I was talking about. For every clueless half wit that roots for the Steelers, there is a clueless half wit that roots for the Patriots.

Not sure if you read my other reply, but this is what I was talking about. For every clueless half wit that roots for the Steelers, there is a clueless half wit that roots for the Patriots.
half witts go to other teams message boards to stir the pot and then cry when they don't like whats said about there team and how they are treated .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
half witts go to other teams message boards to stir the pot and then cry when they don't like whats said about there team and how they are treated .:rolleyes:

Like we don't have Patriots fans come to "our house" and talk smack? Go ahead, call me a half wit. Sticks and stones....

Here we come Pats fans....

We're obviously a better team since we way-layed the hell out of the SheGals!

Wow now you look stupid............even more than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back