PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eleven & One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know even in the top 5, I only have heard of 2 players getting in any trouble on the Cowboys team..which are Keith Davis and Tank and these 2 players got in trouble with the law before they were signed on with the Cowboys. Other than that they have been pretty good about being trouble free since the Irvin/Leon Lett days

The old days still leave a bad taste in my mouth. TO is no criminal, but he is a jerk either way.

The old days still leave a bad taste in my mouth. TO is no criminal, but he is a jerk either way.

No its because its the Cowboys, if it was any other team it wouldn't matter

The Patriots got caught cheating, been fined and have had a draft pick taken away, will that leave a bad taste in your mouth?

No its because its the Cowboys, if it was any other team it wouldn't matter

The Patriots got caught cheating, been fined and have had a draft pick taken away, will that leave a bad taste in your mouth?

Seeing I hate them more than any team since the Cowboys of the 90's... Yes.

Seeing I hate them more than any team since the Cowboys of the 90's... Yes.
When intense envy gets the best of you, that's the usual response by the weak. Tough luck . . . .

I'm tired of being nice with you pri cks. We're gonna beat your a s s Sunday.
JCC, good name for you. You come here and talk smack within about 5 posts. Your real nature came out. We don't care, we get many trolls here. Enjoy it. There aren't many who care to troll another team's board with such a zest. The psychology is interesting. It's usually the ones who have no real confidence in their teams, and they're looking for a safe distance from which to have an argument.

Now, if you were a good poster, you could have come here and discussed football, past games between the Pats and Steelers, and strategy for the games. But you decided to take the bait and your posts quickly decomposed into simple invective hurling. You certainly have never been a Mensa candidate, as it's obvious by your writing. So good on ya, we'll be here every day before and after the game, regardless of the outcome. Will you?

JCC, good name for you. You come here and talk smack within about 5 posts. Your real nature came out. We don't care, we get many trolls here. Enjoy it. There aren't many who care to troll another team's board with such a zest. The psychology is interesting. It's usually the ones who have no real confidence in their teams, and they're looking for a safe distance from which to have an argument.

Now, if you were a good poster, you could have come here and discussed football, past games between the Pats and Steelers, and strategy for the games. But you decided to take the bait and your posts quickly decomposed into simple invective hurling. You certainly have never been a Mensa candidate, as it's obvious by your writing. So good on ya, we'll be here every day before and after the game, regardless of the outcome. Will you?

I sure will. I've been here for weeks and I was here promply Monday morning after the Jets loss. I try to talk football and 1 in 10 NE posters here takes that bait.

Yeah, I guess this board really does give you that safe distance. We'll hold you to it.

I sure will. I've been here for weeks and I was here promply Monday morning after the Jets loss. I try to talk football and 1 in 10 NE posters here takes that bait.
well if you feel that way maybe you should leave :confused:

Ooh, good one, JCC, you really know how to dish it!

Or maybe you should take down your Red Sox propoganda on a football website.
why would i do that when i know how much it bothers you lmao .im going to keep it longer just for you lol. POOR LITTLE JIMMYSH-TSCORN IS GETTING UPSET .POOR BABY LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
I don't know even in the top 5, I only have heard of 2 players getting in any trouble on the Cowboys team..which are Keith Davis and Tank and these 2 players got in trouble with the law before they were signed on with the Cowboys. Other than that they have been pretty good about being trouble free since the Irvin/Leon Lett days

Terry Glenn used to beat on his girlfriend. Does he count?

Terry Glenn used to beat on his girlfriend. Does he count?

Sigh since this has turned into how Cowboys are thugs thread I'll post this

AND THEN THERE WERE FIVE

We've updated the Turd Watch standings to reflect two arrests in less than a week. And we noticed that, with the apprehension of Texans lineman Chester Pitts on charges of felony evading, there are only five teams that have yet to experience an arrest or guilty plea since we started Year One of the Turd Watch game on the Monday after Super Bowl XLI.

In the AFC, the only team that has yet to suffer such an indignity is the Patriots.

In the NFC, the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and Lions are clean, to date.

Is there a correlation between the absence of alleged crime and success on the field? The five teams with goose eggs in Turd Watch are a combined 42-18. That's a winning percentage of 70."

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Sigh since this has turned into how Cowboys are thugs thread I'll post this

AND THEN THERE WERE FIVE

We've updated the Turd Watch standings to reflect two arrests in less than a week. And we noticed that, with the apprehension of Texans lineman Chester Pitts on charges of felony evading, there are only five teams that have yet to experience an arrest or guilty plea since we started Year One of the Turd Watch game on the Monday after Super Bowl XLI.

In the AFC, the only team that has yet to suffer such an indignity is the Patriots.

In the NFC, the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and Lions are clean, to date.

Is there a correlation between the absence of alleged crime and success on the field? The five teams with goose eggs in Turd Watch are a combined 42-18. That's a winning percentage of 70."

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

This cannot be correct. The Pats are evil as are all their players, there must be some arrests. There is no way the Colts have had any of their heavenly disciples in trouble with the law. Saint Dungy would never allow it. He is the first Christian coach to win a Super Bowl, did you know that? ;)

This cannot be correct. The Pats are evil as are all their players, there must be some arrests.

2 possible expanations for this:

1) Peopel tend to get into less trouble as they age and mature so seeing the Pats have a high % over 30 years old, their chances of staying out of trouble are better.

2) The Pats cheated again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back