PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eleven & One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we come Pats fans....

We're obviously a better team since we way-layed the hell out of the SheGals!

Say it with me...here we go....1-2-3...HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!

Can you feel it? Can you sense it?...You know that it's just over the horizon....18-0 VS. 17-1

Tony Romo=GAWD!!!

How does it feel knowing that your team is having it's greatest season....only to have perfection spoiled by the greatest franchise in the history of American Sports?

Here we come Pats fans....Feel that?....It's called "fear."

:D :rocker:

You should change your name to "Romosexual."

That's funny, Romo looks like he goes down all the time -- or are you not counting rest areas

Romo actually was hoping to get picked up by the Pats. He's heard all the stories about the rest areas in Mass. :eek:

Dallas Cowboy's only championship in over a decade
attachment.php

Oh yes! Cheryl Burke. :rocker:

Who's the chump she's with? :D

Last edited:

Can you feel it? Can you sense it?...You know that it's just over the horizon....18-0 VS. 17-1

Tony Romo=GAWD!!!

How does it feel knowing that your team is having it's greatest season....only to have perfection spoiled by the greatest franchise in the history of American Sports?

Romo equals GAWD?????:eek: thats pretty sad, I am not a pats fan but if you think little tony compares to Tom Brady than you are dead wrong, look at what happened in Romos single playoff appearance..........Oh thats right, he shot his own team in the heart. So PLEASE dont bring up Tony "choke" Romo again.

Face it, your only hope is that Romo goes down between now and early February. But if he doesn't..you've got NO SHOT!!

Dallas 42
Pats 0

easy money!!
Okay, can you please just answer this question? first off, the Pats and Cowgirls still have to get through the playoffs, but lets say that superbowl 42 comes down to the pats and the 'girls, why do you think that your team has a chance after getting your ass handed to you by the team you are supposedly far superior to?

It's good to have Steeler fans around when the Cowboys trolls show up because Steeler fans might hate the Pats but they despise the Cowboys.

Honestly Romo this is one of the stupidest troll posts ever, Jets-esque.

It's good to have Steeler fans around when the Cowboys trolls show up because Steeler fans might hate the Pats but they despise the Cowboys.

He's H*mo for Romo...."Not that there's anything worng with that!"

lol the cowboys fans are idiots. I am so sick of the "we are America's team" bull****. Most of the cowboys fans are pissed because we owned them when they were having some of their best years during the seventy's.

lol the cowboys fans are idiots. I am so sick of the "we are America's team" bull****. Most of the cowboys fans are pissed because we owned them when they were having some of their best years during the seventy's.

On that note: Why all of a sudden are folks referring to the Jags as America's Team??? I missed something there.

On that note: Why all of a sudden are folks referring to the Jags as America's Team??? I missed something there.
I havent heard that yet lol alot of people havent even heard of the Jags

The Jags are Americas team this week because of who they are playing. :D

Tony Romo=GAWD!!!

48-27.

In Dallas.

You should be embarrassed, not trolling.

Feel that? It's called REALITY. Welcome.

48-27.

In Dallas.

You should be embarrassed, not trolling.

Feel that? It's called REALITY. Welcome.
Yeah, seriously its like me trolling on a jets site after the Steelers abysmal loss.

Yeah, seriously its like me trolling on a jets site after the Steelers abysmal loss.

For real.
The Jets board was in shock for like 3 days that they actually won :)

This is flawed logic....... but to turn it around, the Pats "way-layed" the Bills twice, and the Cowgirls were extremely lucky to escape with a win against them.

:rolleyes:

Tony Romo=GAWD!!!

Nahh! Your boy Romo will devise another way to send the Cowgirls home in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes