Welcome to PatsFans.com

Eight presidents couldn’t rid US of ‘oil addiction’

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

2. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Are you familiar with Pastor Lindsey Williams, who's a rather frequent guest on Alex Jones' show, and was a former insider of an Alaskan Oil Company?

He saw everything first hand many years ago - the Luciferian elite have been ENGINEERING this "oil crisis" from the get-go. Lindsey was correct 2 years ago when he predicted oil would balloon to $150/bar by July 2008, then shoot down to $50/bal subsequently. All of this so that they can manipulate the dollar. Over the long haul, they want to bring the economy into a great depression noone can get out of, so that a NEW currency can be ushered in.

LW says $6-$8/gal will be in the near future.
  3. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

YouTube - 'Knowing' Movie Knew About Oil Rig Explosion

The Movie "Knowing" Knew About Oil Rig Explosion
    2010 06 17

By Henrik Palmgren | redicecreations.com
    What is this? Coincidence, Conspiracy or Synchronicity? Is this the initial chain of events that leads up to the massive destructive solar eruption depicted in the film Knowing? I couldn't help thinking this way while posting the article about the strange behavior of the Sun right now. Is it the quiet before the solar storms in 2012?

YouTube - Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012

Is the clip from Knowing simply "predictive programming" or is this entertainment programming our subconscious, and is it our collective subconscious that ultimately creates reality?

The nuke plans that have been discussed lately in reference to "remedy" to the oil spill in the Gulf reminds me of events in the TV series Lost when they "tap" into an energy source deep down under the island. In the series they also thought they could make the problem go away by nuking it. Not so!

The recent dire predictions and horrific details from Lindsey Williams about Hydrogen Sulfide, Benzene, Methylene Chloride, and other toxic gases being leaked out with the oil makes all of this seem like a really bad nightmare. Maybe we're already dead ...just like in the series. One thing is certain ...we're definitely lost!
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  4. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

But what Obama says " For decades we have known that the days of cheap and easily accessible oil was numbered" is patently false. Oil companies probably always knew oil was a limitless resource.

The world still believes oil is a limited fossil fuel, we will run out, but according to science that is untrue. It is an Abiotic in nature and most likely limitless and regenerating.

NOT Fossil Fuel ! It is an Abiotic - Self Regenerating Compound!YouTube - Gulf Oil is NOT Fossil Fuel ! It is an Abiotic - Self Regenerating Compound!

Discovery backs theory oil not 'fossil fuel'
    Discovery backs theory oil not 'fossil fuel'

'Fossil fuel' theory takes hit with NASA finding
    'Fossil fuel' theory takes hit with NASA finding

CONSIDERATIONS ABOUT RECENT PREDICTIONS OF IMPENDING SHORTAGES OF PETROLEUM EVALUATED FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF MODERN PETROLEUM SCIENCE.
    "The overwhelming preponderance of geological evidence compels the conclusion that crude oil and natural petroleum gas have no intrinsic connection with biological matter originating near the surface of the Earth

In other words oil is a regenerating substance made from the earth, so we don't need to rid the world of oil, we just need to use it wisely.

Allowing billions off batteries to be mass produced will create an equal environmental problem, and we don't know if there are enough minerals to support a ALL electric car world.
    Will Hybrid and Electric Car Batteries Force a Global Lithium Shortage? - The Daily Green

Electric plants use mostly petroleum/natural gas to make electricity for these cars,more cars more plants have to be built, Im not seeing the logic here. If all the cars in the world used electric we would still drill just as much, millions of products use petroleum besides cars. Switching a car fuel is not going to change anything, I unfortunately believe.
    I think when most presidents saw the scope of what needed to be changed they eventually realized it was close to impossible to accomplish. Are we going to change all of the hydroelectric plants to 6,000 nuclear plants now? I believe that is how many we would need , my brother is a nuclear reactor operator, so my figures are his.

This is a difficult subject to rap your head around.

But it is my opinion your trading an evil for an evil, when going electric, and a more rational approach, like hydrogen or sugarcane ethanol, needs to be addressed.
  5. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

7. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

wow look at all the oil rigs in the gulf, didnt think there was so many.
    Gulf_Coast_Platforms.jpg
    some rig tech
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_platform

This is a doom video, but there are relevant facts. The bubble they are seeing is the gas within the 25,000 mile pocket Deepwater was mining. The pocket is suppose to be 10,000 to 1, gas to oil, so his figures are correct, little off but correct. But what the Deepwater stuck into that pocket would be considered to be a equivalent to sticking a needle into a whale. The whale is not going to rupture and implode, I don't believe.

If enough gas leaked out, say over 50-100 years, yes you would have a huge cavern, and the sea would slowly trickle in. But I don't see the Mississippi shelf ca-lapsing from the weight of the ocean. There is more pressure from below than above. I really think the casing just failed as he alluded to in the video and every engineer Ive talked to says, plus the geologist on the Jefferson ship next to the well also said. His figures on possible 70,000-100,000 psi are also correct my nasa friends are telling me, so the preventer that is rated at 15,000 psi never had a chance, possibly.

At the moment I think we have a possibility of a uncontrolled blowout at the most (thats 240,000 barrels a day in the gulf) we can only hope the relief wells can get below the casing damage, if not its simple you have to nuke it. This seems scary but it is a valid scientific and rational response, with a very good chance to work. Problem is im sure the scientist will spend months evaluating the the plan before it will be oked. I hope I am wrong.

Now this is beyond anyones control, but what is really disturbing to us in Louisiana is the response of the government to do the right thing and help us and they are clearly not, and we have no idea why
    http://www.nola.com/news/gulf-oil-spill/index.ssf/2010/06/amid_stinging_criticism_adm_th.html
  8. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

9. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

We've had this for last 4 weeks, many are getting ill, the government and BP will not give our people respirators.

http://www.care2.com/causes/health-policy/blog/oil-spill-workers-hospitalized

YouTube - Breaking News: Oil Gulf Air "Unsafe"

YouTube - Gulf Workers SICK AS DOGS, Could Millions Die? Gulf Spill & Cleanup [A Third Of The Waters]

YouTube - News Reports Gulf Residents Falling ILL

old news but made us angry.
    BP stages appearance of cleanup workers during Obama's second Gulf Oil Spill visit YouTube - BP stages appearance of cleanup workers during Obama's second Gulf Oil Spill visit

dosnt matter we have to save the wetlands, your just going to have to get sick and not worry about it
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GreenopolisTV#p/u/2/GC5TY3mPVMw

I dont think people are understanding the extent of the governments and BP's negligence or how we ,your fellow Americans, are getting beaten down here. But you will, there will be a whole new 60 minutes show, that all of America can plop on their coach, grab your popcorn, and watch 3 years from now, same as Katrina. How New Orleans came from its 2nd rebirth, truly sad. There are thousands of dead animals today, you will see hundreds of thousands. Already I got a report of a pod of Blue whales 2 found dead.

sorry that I digressed into a rant but I do care for theses people. We might not be the best that America has to offer, but I tell you truly , I fear for my state, and great wrong is being done to us now.

At present course we will lose this battle, that is truth, but we will fight alone if that is the only way.

But if we are not, you all can help, I could form a group, I don't know, called "the patriots" of qualified people and people willing to work to go to the gulf for 1 week, I have 10k to blow. I can get in touch with Parish President Billy Nungesser, all things are possible. It would be hard labor thou. If you want to get something started let me know. you'd be immortal to New Orleans, we don't forget.

This is the song I think of today
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfEMbBtV3gs

Those American citizens that allow this to happen again are responsible for it.