PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Edited Title] Clipped Brady Wednesday Presser.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably had to sit in an ice tub and heal all of the bruises that he's accumulated through the first three weeks of the season. You'd be a grouchy Gus too. :)

Sounds like a bad day of practice. O line is probably pissing him off.

Good, he should be angry and then direct that at the Chiefs and light it up

He probably had to sit in an ice tub and heal all of the bruises that he's accumulated through the first three weeks of the season. You'd be a grouchy Gus too. :)

LOL, I'm a Grouchy Gus without that.

I honestly think it goes deeper than the offensive line.
I understand that it all starts in the trenches. The fact that this receiving core hasn't gelled with Brady yet is very troubling.
When have you ever seen Bradys pass go one way and the receiver another?
Miscommunications all around its hard to blame one particular unit.
I think we need a back with more scat ability to open things up would like to see more Vereen and get White out of witness protection.
Gronk is playing at about 70 percent of his potential yes Edelman is playing lights out.
But what's going on with Thompkins and Admendola at this point I'd rather see Tyms and Boyce to see if anyone not named Minitron can provide a spark.

Good, he should be angry and then direct that at the Chiefs and light it up

Hard to light up anybody while you're on your back. Insert Stork into the starting line-up and see how he handles Poe. From there, experiment with the guard positions until you have your best five on the field together.

Good to hear it, i wouldn't want him to be sunshine when things are going this poorly on offense.

Brady is probably angry because he might break David Carr's record for being sacked in a seson. You remember that Houston Texans invisible O-Line? Our O-Line bares a stricking resemblance to that one.:rolleyes:

I heard he was taking a dump and was running a little behind schedule. Things were cut short so he could finish the job.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this. he screamed at BB and Kraft for screwing up the O line and now was told he is being traded :eek: o_O

He's been upset ever since the Mankins trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back