PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelperson robbed of AFC ST player of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman should get player of the week nevermind just the ST award.

He'll just have to earn it again tomorrow. Go Edes!

They should create a weekly Troy Brown Award going to the best all around performance.

Edelman would have won it this week.

I don't get it? The article said he returned a punt 79 yards for a TD. Did he have any other returns. Because I know Edleperson almost broke a second punt, but still went a long way.

Because the Pats are cheaters and run up the score!

Julian also had a FF as a gunner

I don't get it? The article said he returned a punt 79 yards for a TD. Did he have any other returns. Because I know Edleperson almost broke a second punt, but still went a long way.

You're thinking of his end around LONG running play where he almost scored. He scored on a punt and a TD pass. Had the run scored he'd had had a trifecta.

Because the Pats are cheaters and run up the score!

Don't take this the wrong way but: Shut the **** up.

So tired of the never-ending persecution complex around here.

If anything they gave it to a Buffalo player because how many awards are Buffalo players going to win?

If anything they gave it to a Buffalo player because how many awards are Buffalo players going to win?

Excuse me for pointing out the idiocy of your comment.:)

Accusing a Patriot fan of a persecution complex is less than accusing a Jew in 1930s Germany of being paranoid. A better example would be accusing Japanese Americans of paranoia and Dec.8, 1941.:)

Besides, did the thread title confuse you because "robbed" is not a tad slanted?:)

Last edited:
You're thinking of his end around LONG running play where he almost scored. He scored on a punt and a TD pass. Had the run scored he'd had had a trifecta.

He had a 49 yard punt return along with that 47 yard rush, and as someone else pointed out a forced fumble on Special teams. Completely robbed.

Accusing a Patriot fan of a persecution complex is less than accusing a Jew in 1930s Germany of being paranoid. A better example would be accusing Japanese Americans of paranoia and Dec.8, 1941.:)

Besides, did the thread title confuse you because "robbed" is not a tad slanted?:)

You should quit the analogies.

Some people need to get over themselves. It's more obnoxious people aren't allowed to joke around like the person you replied to was or even be genuinely annoyed without someone acting like they're not allowed to be and that people should act better or something. :rolleyes:

Some people need to get over themselves. It's more obnoxious people aren't allowed to joke around like the person you replied to was or even be genuinely annoyed without someone acting like they're not allowed to be and that people should act better or something. :rolleyes:

God bless you for assuming that people around here are joking when they make comments like that.

I've been gradually turned into a cynical ******* by reading posts like that which were very much sincere.

So basically you're a Holocaust denier?

Dude , quit while your behind. You wouldn't want to be confused with someone looking like and idiot! :rolleyes:

There's literally no way to come out looking bad when the other dude in the equation is referencing Nazi Germany.

ST Forced Fumble (pretty sure he did??)
ST TD Return of 68 yards
ST Return of 49 yards
43 Yard Rush on Offense
5 passes for 63 yards, 1 for a TD

While this is a Patriots board and a slant should be expected, JE did kind of get robbed. Stat sheet on Mckelvin: he had a 79 yard TD return. Unless the box score does not reflect other noteworthy plays, he basically had nothing standout beyond that. JE had a FF and a second return that was significant. I just don't see the two as that close (again unless what the box score shows doesn't tell the story on McKelvin).
Really what JE should have gotten is the Awesome NFLperson of the week. His line is something that you just will not see attributed to any player very often: Standout Rushing play, Standout passing play, Standout ST return play, Standout ST coverage play. Pretty damn awesome....

By the way I prefer to call him EdelMENSCH (but it might be the persecution complex talking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes