Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Don't know all the details yet, but apparently Julian Edelman was carted off the field during practice a short time ago. He is said to have thrown his helmet down on the field in obvious disgust during a drill before going down.

More info as I find it.

I got the initial report from NFLN, for what it's worth.

It was reported that he walked off on his own so hopefully it is a day to day issue.

goosfraba.jpeg

Said this in the main TC thread...

The good news about Edelman, if any, is that this is the reason they brought in Hogan. He is basically a redundancy to safeguard against injuries to Amendola and/or Edelman. He provides them the guy that can get open quickly in space and turn immediately upfield. If it's the same foot, they need to shelf Edelman for the rest of the preseason.

No cart, delet this.

image.png

I'm as hopeful as you are, but Brady walked off on his own in 2008 too.
Yeah, I remember feeling good about it at the time. And Edelman did also when he initially broke the foot. This **** f-ING sucks.

This is what they've been saying about this type of injury all along.

All reports say he walked off..pretty big misreport on NFLN

I wrote about this earlier this morning in the main TC thread. But is it really surprising? The anti-Patriots propoganda spewed by the NYJFL has convinced so many fans that black is white when it comes to the Patriots.

IR designation in 3, 2, 1....

I said this at the end of 2015 and it may need repeating here: guys as competitive as Edelman is are their own worst enemies when it comes to coming back from injury. They're so eager to get back out there that they may do it before making sure their bodies are 100%. I sincerely hope we don't see him again until the regular season.

It's the left foot, LOL at the fanboys pretending this isn't a huge deal.

Hes done

Hopefully this is not a break necessitating a 3rd procedure in less than a year. That would not be good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back