PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman concussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does play I sure hope they don't have him returning punts. Knowing the Pats they'll probably have him lined up as a full back on goal line attempts.

We can win this game without him. I mean if he can't play the Pats will win the Jets :D :D :D :D
Only the mentally ill would want to win the Jets. ;)

By God I hope you're right and I'm wrong. I get the sense that a lot of people here think this game will be a piece of cake. I don't. I feel less confident about this game than I do about the Bills game and I think Buffalo is a much better team than the Jets. I think the Jets will p!ay fast and loose, go for it on 4th down, fake punt, onside kick, etc. Now, those things can all backfire, but they also have the potential to be damaging to the Pats. I also think that the Jet players all realize that they're playing for jobs next year, either there or elsewhere. Combine all of that with it being Ryan's last home game, and I believe the potential is there for real trouble. I hope I'm dead wrong, which has certainly happened before.

A beat down of The jets is coming, it will be epic.

A beat down of The jets is coming, it will be epic.

I'm sensing more of a 30-13 slow grinder myself. Something with a 17-10 halftime lead that gradually grows into a convincing victory.

I'm sensing more of a 30-13 slow grinder myself. Something with a 17-10 halftime lead that gradually grows into a convincing victory.
If we go man to man on their receivers and put a spy on Smith, this game is over by the second quarter and it's a blowout with something like 3 forced turnovers, one of which comes back for a touchdown. This Jets team is terrible. The only good unit is the DL and, if they're neutralized, that secondary is going to get lit up like a Christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes