PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ed Reed wants to bring Fireman Ed out of retirement

Did you SLEEP through last Thanksgiving????? There was a pretty eventful game with the Jets. Lotsa stuff happened on the field and in the stands.

My favourite part of that was the video that was captured of all the jets fans cursing the jets player going in at half time, and then tebow is walking in and one of the fans is like: "TEBOW! TEBOW SAVE US! TEBOW SAVE US!" :rofl:

On a day where Tryptophan is aplenty, you're asking me if I was asleep during the game? ;)

Anyway it's not often the Patriots drive an obnoxious Jets fan from the game, so I'm going to marinate in this newfound knowledge.

and let me be the first to tell you that President Obama won re-election

Just read an interview over on Kissing Susie Kobler "interviewing" him as he is drunk as a skunk!

Just read an interview over on Kissing Susie Kobler "interviewing" him as he is drunk as a skunk!

I t6think most here saw it happen live and it was really funny.

ed reed should be in a retirement home

i just heard an amazing fact....every single game Reed has started this year has been a loss...watching him blow that long pass to jacoby jones last week was evidence enough for me that he is done

Ed Reed should take his old job, wouldn't even have to change his name....

I remember exchanging shocked looks w/my dad. One of the more cringe worthy things I've seen on TV. Couldn't even find it funny.

Fireman Ed should bring Ed Reed into retirement.

The Jets had 0, zero! SB appearances under Fireman Ed's regime while the Red Sox have won three World Series with Wally the Green Monster.

Conclusion? Fireman Ed is worse than a ******* Muppet.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back