Welcome to PatsFans.com

Economic Collapse – Martial Law – 24 Experts Warn of 2010 Meltdown

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, May 19, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Economic Collapse - Martial Law - 24 Experts Warn of 2010 Meltdown | Morning Liberty Radio Program

Predictions For The Rest Of 2010

Bob Chapman
    First 6 months of 2010, Americans will continue to live in the 'unreality'…the period between July and October is when the financial fireworks will begin. The Fed will act unilaterally for its own survival irrespective of any political implications …(source is from insider at FED meetings). In the last quarter of the year we could even see Martial law, which is more likely for the first 6 months of 2011. The FDIC will collapse in September 2010.

Read more
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  2. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL funny stuff thanks.
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

I don't know if it will get bad enough for martial law, but things are NOT as rosy as the Fed and our gov't keep trying to lie about.

Despite the fact that "one or two" of our members believe I don't do any homework and talk out my butt, I do understand economics as I forecast trends for my company. Net/net, I'll be telling a few here "I told you so" by year-end.

The economy is stuck as in STAGNATED, and it's not getting any better any time in the near future...at least not this year.

New taxes WILL be instituted and our deficit WILL continue to increase and unemployment WON'T get any better.

Thousands of state and local employees WILL be laid off in the coming months, there is no way around this. Our banking system still isn't healthy or even close to it. And housing certainly will NOT get any better in 2010.

Doubt me? Do your homework and look it up!
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +500 / 2 / -9

He Has Such A Beautiful Smile
  5. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I don't see why an economic collapse couldn't lead to martial law, I don't necessarily think the two are mutually exclusive. Throw in immigration and climate control/cap and trade/global warming/most recently rebranded as The American Power Act, violence and weirdness in schools, states cutting power off from eachother, an underwear bomb thrown in here and there, Iran... Economic collapse would be kryptonite.
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

You're right, they're not mutually exclusive, but that's not what I wrote LND.

I said I don't know if "Total Collapse" is imminent. I just wrote that things aren't getting better. You're looking at the worst-case scenario and there are countless scenario's that may play out.

Let's just pray collapse isn't one of them!