PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

East-West Shrine Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skelton has a live arm. Great throw to White, nice catch too.

Nice blocking there.

Arnett doing the blocking. Not bad.

Skelton has a live arm. Great throw to White, nice catch too.

Nice blocking there.

Skelton really has a quite release, quick on his feet and strong arm. Sounds like something to work with.

Does he have a future at SILB?

A former undersized pass rushing DE, who's good at stacking and shedding, but is on the short/small side to play 3-4 OLB, and who has a great motor ... sounds vaguely familiar. :singing:

We seem to keep coming back to this, so maybe there is some fire under this smoke. His pick moving laterally was exactly the way Bruschi used to move before age caught up with him. If the Pats are going to focus more on linebacker production, having a guy that can eventually become a jack-of-all-trades would be a bonus.

Pitta has some talent.

Nice from Hardy, flat out beat the LT #79.

Excellent pressure again from Hardy and the opposite DE.

I sent an e-mail to the player personnel man on the Shrine Committee complaining about the lack of a numerical roster and asking for them to update the web site so I can re-watch the game with a line-up. Truly annoying.

Blair White is starting to impress.

Nice diagnosis and tackle by Jason Beauchamp on that screen a few moments ago.

Jamar Wall made some plays but I thought he was terrible in there bowl game. I refuse to get excited about him.

Nice play there by Nate Collins. I saw him a bit at Virginia, and think he could be a very useful upfield 3-tech for subpackages. He would be a cheap, highly effective situational contributor.

Nate Collins and Mike Neal have been exploding off the snap all day. Collins looks a real good fit for the Tampa 2 - Colts and Bears might look long and hard at him.

GREAT catch by Quarless.

Kafka sailed that a little, terrific from Barnes.

And again.

We got a ballgame on our hands, fellas.

Does he have a future at SILB?

A former undersized pass rushing DE, who's good at stacking and shedding, but is on the short/small side to play 3-4 OLB, and who has a great motor ... sounds vaguely familiar. :singing:

Rewatching a few of his plays right after reading this... he's got that ability.

Barnes again.

What a great drive from the East.

How did he get out of there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back