Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ears

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

Maureen Dowd the Liberal Bush Hater Queen of the NY Times made fun of the New Democrat God Figure Obooma Baracko's Ears, Baracko got mad and told her he was putting her on notice.

If this newly Sainted a$s hole can't take a little crap about his "big ears" from one of Liberalisms Queens what the hell will he do when Ann Coulter goes to work on him. :singing:

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +270 / 11 / -11

Harry, your problem is you got that from Rush Limbaugh, who is a liar, distorter, and drug addict. Here's the story from a mainstream newspaper, which in 2000 endorsed Bush (though in 2004 endorsed Kerry), so I assume it's a fairly moderate newspaper.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/167717,CST-NWS-sweet11.article

After his press conference, he headed toward New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd and chided her -- in a kidding way -- for a comment in the 12th of 14 paragraphs in an Oct 21 column. She wrote that Obama's "ears stick out."

"I just want to put you on notice," he said.

"I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears."

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +540 / 6 / -2

Obama is making a mistake by running. He'll be the next John Edwards. A guy who ran far too early for his own good, and who's name will never be taken serioulsy thereafter because of that fact. I said it before, the guy should have run for governor, and then run for president. He'd have been a real player then. Not now though. You'll hear his name and all, how people say he is so wonderful, a young face, a breath of fresh air, yada, yada, yada....and in a few months when the issues become important, and the criticisms begin to be tossed, he'll be John Edwards. You'll see.

Too early for him to run.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

Thats what Limbaugh said exactly, he left out the "kidding part".

The kidding part is in the eye of the beholder, Righties believe he wasn't kidding, Lefties want to believe he was.

If this kid wants to play with the big guys he better get ready for far worse things than his "big ears"

I wonder if he has been paying any attention to some of the Sh!t that has been thrown at Bush.

He's cute, he's the right color, he's smart, he's got good teeth, he's the Politically Correct Liberals "Dream Boy", but he has a lot to learn.

I love what he's doing to Hillary, I wonder what Hill calls him behind closed doors.
    Blue Dress & Hillary helped create him :singing: :singing:

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

Obomma Brocko can fly out to visit the Neo Lib Hollywood Wife Swappers and he won't even have to use a Plane.
    :bricks: