Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will be the Pats 2012 regular season record?

• 16-0

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • 15-1

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 14-2

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • 13-3

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • 12-4

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 11-5

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 10-6 or anything below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that I haven't felt this confident about a Pats' team going into a season since 2004.

The pieces seem to be in place. Brady's coming to the end, but he's going to have another elite year this season. He's surrounded by receivers he's known for years now. The line is healthy. A lot of the holes on D have been plugged. We have a pretty good coach. My only concerns are Ridley fumbles and that I don't ever want the season to come down to a Gostkowski kick; he's very good for sure, but Adam was ice when the stuff was on the line.

So, while I'm fine with 9--7 plus 4--0 in the post season, I'll predict 14--2 and number one seed, assuming they play all 16 games to win for four quarters.

Way too early, but I did start a thread the other day on why I'm optimistic. So.... 14-2, #1 seed in the AFC, and a trip to the Super Bowl. As we all know, once you get there, anything can happen, so I won't bother predicting that.

18-1 with the 4th Lombardi.

It's far too early to tell, but if I'm being optimistic, then I'll say that this team only loses to Houston and SF, and avenges both those loses in the AFCCG and the SB respectively. If i'm being pessimistic , then I'll predict that they go 11-5, get a 3rd or 4th seed, and bow out during the divisional round.

12-4 just to be safe...

I expect 13-3 if the D is for real, so I put 12-4 as I don't know whether the D is any good or not.

I'll know everything I need after the first preseason game. (That's sarcasm, son).

I agree with those who speak of the ulcer-causing uncertainty that is the D...

13-3 (plus or minus 2 wins) seems to be the most realistic if the D is ok

IF the D makes a miraculous entry into the upper echelon of the league, then 13-3 would be the absolute worst case scenario.

Since I am a pessimistic, feeling-like-a-Colts-fan-in-2004 type of person--I have no faith in the D yet.

12-4

1-0 is my early prediction:p

I don't care who or when or where they play. They will lose 1 game in the division because division games are tough. (Other than 2007, they've never swept the division.)

They will also lose 1 game against a team they have no business losing to, say like Jacksonville. Why? Because every year has a "Cleveland."

14-2 and a trip to the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back