Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will be the Pats 2012 regular season record?

• 16-0

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • 15-1

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 14-2

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • 13-3

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • 12-4

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 11-5

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 10-6 or anything below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

English Patriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Yesterday's CBS article got me thinking, now obviously this is still early and alot of factors and pre season injuries can sway games won and lost between now and the start of the season.

However let's say we started tomorrow, what do you think the Pats record would end up being given the schedule we have.

Last edited:
14-2 and a one seed in the playoffs. You heard it here first. :cool:

I'm saying 15-1 with a week 3 loss to the Ravens but undefeated from there on out.

Like you i think a number 1 berth throughout the playoffs.

I voted for 13-3 although as long as they win the SuperBowl I could care less how the regular season ends. :)

I am going to go with 14-2 aswell.

This.

If healthy, I'm looking for a dominant AFC team that rivals the 2003 & 04 squads and goes into the playoffs looking strong while beating its toughest opponents. Last year's squad would've won the Super Bowl on grit, mental toughness, and level of competition.

This year's will get there it because it's now that much more talented than any other team in the AFC, and hopefully they can seal the deal.

I'm in agreement that i see us going at least 14-2

Prediction? Prediction? My prediction PAIN!

clubber.jpg

19-0:rocker:

15-1 with the one loss to the niners which gets avenged in the superbowl.

I think they are most likely to lose to the Jets on Thanksgiving and maybe Seattle or Denver who would want payback for their playoff thrashing. I don't think SF or Houston are ready to go to Foxboro and beat Brady!

No offense to the O.P., but I think it's too early for this (for me personally). I say that because I need to see what the defense is looking like before I can be really confident. I don't see this team winning fewer than 12 games unless Brady gets hurt, but I need to see that defense working before I get a good feel about those last 4 games.

No offense to the O.P., but I think it's too early for this (for me personally). I say that because I need to see what the defense is looking like before I can be really confident. I don't see this team winning fewer than 12 games unless Brady gets hurt, but I need to see that defense working before I get a good feel about those last 4 games.

Way to spoil the party. :mad:

I went off of strength of schedule alone. If the defense is strong, I'll bump my pick up to 15-1.

Deus is leaving a window open for 16-0 :D!
---------------
My honest homer prediction is 16-0. The Pats survive week 3 @ Ravens and it will happen.

Last edited:
Way to spoil the party. :mad:

I went off of strength of schedule alone. If the defense is strong, I'll bump my pick up to 15-1.

Hey, I said it was for me personally. :)

I look at matchups against

Broncos
49ers
Texans
Ravens
Jets

and I see games that the Patriots could lose, especially if the defense isn't really any better than last year. So, before I go tossing out a number, I want to see how the defense, and particularly the secondary, looks on the field.

I'm going with 14-2. I figure the defense is going to be significantly better than it was last season.

Last edited:
Deus is leaving a window open for 16-0 :D!
---------------
My honest homer prediction is 16-0. The Pats survive week 3 @ Ravens and it will happen.

If the defense is good, I think you have to at least think about it. The only 'tough' non-divisional road game is against the Ravens, and that's a prime time game after a home game.

Lets see, they've gone 16-0, 14-2, 13-3, 12-4, 11-5,10-6, 9-7 under BB.

Sooooooo....

I say 15-1 and vaporizing all 3 teams they face in the playoffs.

Tell Mumbles to get some Turtle Wax for the duck boats.:D

14-2 with a Lombardi.

Normally I wouldn't predict more than 12 wins for any team regardless of how strong they appear to be, simply because there are so many variables. An injury to a key player, a rash of injuries to several players, a blown call by the refs, a tipped pass, crazy bounces, an unforeseen game plan by the opponent, and one or two wtf games where the team comes out flat - 12 wins is usually the limit to what I would consider to be a reasonable expectation.

However, given the composition of the roster - despite the lingering questions of the team's defense - as well as what appears to be a favorable schedule, I would make an exception and go with predicting 13 wins this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes