PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Madden '08 Cover Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The focus of the game is supposed to be on the WR position this year, so I think Chad Johnson is a good bet as well.

That makes sense because the Madden franchise has been adding features to certain positions since the 2004 game.

2004- Play maker (Vick)
2005- Hit stick (Lewis)
2006- QB vision (McNabb)
2007- Highlight running/ lead blocker (Alexander)

That would be cool if it was a receiver feature, I wonder what it would be.

If this is the case, I would bet on Chad Johnson or Steve Smith. But if I were picking, I'd go with Holt or Harrison.

(Actully I'd go with Chambers, but that might be a little biased. ;) )

Merriman? the guy doesn't even have a photo in the last edition (kudos for EA btw).

My bet is Champ Bailey, but I wouldn't mind if EA puts Chad Johnson or any other WR on the cover if that means they're improving WR movements. I got mad when I pass to the sideline and the pass is incomplete because the player doesn't stay in bounds.

Reche Caldwell.

And the picture will be him dropping the most important catch in the most important game of his career.

unfortunately I think Brady's number is about to be called on this one, god I hope he declines, hes Catholic so most likely he's superstitious so theres a good indicator that he might decline it.

I would agree with the WR choice, if that is what they are featuring, and if it is based on Superbowl contestants then I would have to say Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, or Muhsin Muhammad...

PD

I would agree with the WR choice, if that is what they are featuring, and if it is based on Superbowl contestants then I would have to say Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, or Muhsin Muhammad...

PD

LeKevin Smith has a better chance of making the madden cover than Muhsin Muhammad.

Not that that would be a bad thing..............

hes Catholic so most likely he's superstitious QUOTE]

what does one have to do with the other.

And I'm really not intrested in getting into one of the religious debates, only curious to the connection. It would seem more likely because he's a Professional athlete he would be superstitious.

O.K. I know its a bit early,but I will keep this until the actual player is announced by EA Sports which is sometime in May I believe and we will see who the guy is in this forum with some crystal ball-like prediction talent and who gets it right.

Which NFL player will make the cover of Madden 08 thus be in jeopardy of 'The Curse'?

I hope its not Maroney or or Samuel as they would be the guys on the Pats most likely- I know its not going to be Chad Jackson because you have to play for more than 20 offensive plays a year to count;) - and I know it won't be Reche Caldwell because his eyes alone would take up the whole cover (just kiddin' Reche fans:D) so my guess is it will be.......
-----------------------------------------------------------
Brian Urlacher Chicago Bears LB

possibilities:
Ladanian Tomlinson
Merriman
Urlacher
Julius Peppers
Larry Johnson
Brady
Peyton Manning
DeAngelo Hall

just to name a few. i personally think it will be tomlinson with merriman being a backup choice.

i just hope its abb--
anyone but brady

ed reed or terell owens also would be good canidates

ed reed or terell owens also would be good canidates

You have a better chance of Seeing Terrell Owens on the next cover of Better Homes And Garden Magazine then you do of seeing him on the cover of Madden 08

possibilities:
Ladanian Tomlinson
Merriman
Urlacher
Julius Peppers
Larry Johnson
Brady
Peyton Manning
DeAngelo Hall

just to name a few. i personally think it will be tomlinson with merriman being a backup choice.

i just hope its abb--
anyone but brady

And why it should be Merriman or Tomlinson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back