PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early line -20.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

brusaxpeyton

Rookie
Reaction score
I just checked the early line against the Ravens. The Ravens are a home dog and are getting 20.5 points. This makes no sense to me. From everything I've heard and read, the rest of the league now has a blueprint on how to beat the Patriots. In fact, as far as I can tell, with this new blueprint I don't see how the Patriots can win another game. The Patriots may as well not even finish the season with this blue print looming. The Eagles coaching staff came up with the brilliant idea of putting pressure on Tom Brady. It's a good thing that none of the other coaches in the NFL, before last Sunday, thought to do that. Again, the Eagles coaches plan was to work the middle of the field. Brilliant. Why didn't anyone else try this? In the endzone, you throw to guys who are covered and hope they make a play. If other teams do this we are dead meat. The season is over folks. This will forever be known as the blueprint season. Bellichick needs to resign and Brady hang it up. I don't know how they can operate with this blue print out there.

On a non sarcastic note. The Patriots now have to run up the score again to prove that there isn't a blue print on how to beat them. It's a vicious cycle and I blame the main stream media.

If the Pats don't shut these guys out they should be embarrased to pick up their paychecks! :bricks:

The blueprint won't work because it does not have this very important part:

"NOTE: Execute plan for 60 minutes."

With the forecast calling for showers I am not sure we cover but we should shut down B'more's offense all the same.

The blueprint won't work because it does not have this very important part:

"NOTE: Execute plan for 60 minutes."

With the forecast calling for showers I am not sure we cover but we should shut down B'more's offense all the same.
Who's playing QB, I wonder, Boller or McNair (not that it should matter, unless the old warrior has one more left in him).

Boller is the better QB. That line is absurd. They are obviously realizing that such a high line will caused a veteran team like the Ravens to play the disrespect card just like the Eagles did. Thus they will continue to gain the money back they have lost on the people that have been winning by betting the Pats all season.

Monday Night at home. 20.5 points you have to be kidding me.

Bet the under on this one. The Ravens O might not put any points up but look for a great effort from the Ravens D on Monday night. They will be up for this game just like every other team the rest of the season that will play the Pats.

As most on this forum understand, the line is strictly made to get the maximum bets per game. It doesn't have to make sense.

That being said, the blueprint, as Madden put it, has been in place for awhile. Mangini used it effectively last season. The problem is that in addition to playing for the full 60 minutes, the opposing team must play flawless football. Playing flawless football for 60 minutes is the problem. The Eagles and Colts couldn't. Those are the only two who have come close this season.

As for the media, they'd love to dump on the Pats at this point, as they have the most severe case of ADHD. They get bored with what they're writing, so they pray for a change to enable them to write something new. A Pats loss would answer many media prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back