Welcome to PatsFans.com

Early Games

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by wes83, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wes83

wes83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It will be my first trip to foxboro on sunday against the Phins. Is there a chance to see the early games on tv screen at gillette stadium? Maybe in a sports bar or something? Thanks
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

If you're bringing a car, my advice to you is enjoy the tailgate. It's a much better football experience than watching the early game will be. Hell, I think tailgating is exactly half the reason I go to football games.
  3. blackglass3

blackglass3 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Plus, there is usually someone tailgating with a portable DirecTV dish, so you can just pull up a chair and watch the game right there.
  4. wizwor

wizwor Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

When they first started playing 4:00 o'clock games in Foxboro, we arrived on Sunday at 1:00. Instead of fighting our way in, we parked in a near empty lot. Once we figured out we were three hours early, we kicked back, tailgated, and listened to a Red Sox game. I'll probably never be that early to a Pats game again, but it was the best time I ever had in Forboro.

Bring a radio or TV to the game, eat some food, and enjoy the 40ish temps you are in for. (It's also a lot of fun to warm up to Three Games to Glory. Fire up the DVD and make some friends.)
  5. Tucker

Tucker Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

you could try the tailgate thing @ the stadium...or go south past the stadium and park at America's Best Value Inn (about 1/2 mile or so from the stadium) theyve got a pretty decent bar in there. Just dont stay there, the showers are kind of gross
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.