PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
more idiocy by panthers...lateralling the ball !!! thank god it didnt cost them

challenge by dungy..if it stands then another thing to gripe for polian

this si the most dangerous time for carolina...close to end of the half and colts get the ball to start the 2nd half. Panthers can take the time off all they want on offense but indy scores 2 and they will be ahead.

It isn't close to the end of the half, is it?

The Colts offense looks flustered... I know they are coming off a short week. but they look out of it...

looks like a different offense minus Harrison. plsu they are missing their left tackle. i'm sure they are just out of sync and they are dangerous at any time. panthers need to maintain the emotion throughout the entire game.

The Colts offense looks flustered... I know they are coming off a short week. but they look out of it...

should run addai ..no idea why kenton keith was in there...peyton seems to miss harrison and his throws on clark have been well covered.

They'll have a modified catch rule by next season.

Will the fumble stand????

dungy isn't very smart.

whether they win this challenge or not, he is CONSTANTLY challenging plays that he shouldn't be.

I don't see why that should get overturned. Two feet down, ball secure, turned upfield. Better stay a fumble.

Jeezus freakin' kee-riste - what is it with these idiot teams and their unwillingness to take what an offense gives you...tried to lateral another turnover away... :bricks:

Manning is not on his game today. Polian will call an emergency meeting of the anti-competition committee to deal with this.

Panthers recovery upheld.

dungy isn't very smart.

whether they win this challenge or not, he is CONSTANTLY challenging plays that he shouldn't be.
'

Because he believes good always wins over evil.

i hope the panthers go back to running...last time they had vinny throw in 2nd and 3rd downs.

'

Because he believes good always wins over evil.

I think it has more to do with him thinking that if he can plant the seeds of doubt in the minds of the refs, they'll have to overturn it for the almighty Colts.

Last edited:
i hope the panthers go back to running...last time they had vinny throw in 2nd and 3rd downs.

I think they're listening to you.

Time for CAR to put up 6 more.

Did I just see Will Smith getting chased by zombies...

If the panthers run the ball...
it chews up the clock
Keep the colts offense of the field
they have been effective
physical game for colts more likely to loose or at least pay a big price

Last edited:
there is vinny :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back