PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thr Browns are a better team than most thought. I see a improvement in their team this year.

WTF is with David Akers? Can he make a goddamned field goal?

everyone talks about bush and young among the new players but i think the skins QB campbell is quite good.

Agreed. I like watching him play. Has had some bad drops today, but he has played well. I can already hear BB talking the kid up later in the season...

The redskins run blocking looks fairly weak, from what I've seen.

Cleo the Lemon just threw a nice TD pass to thier TE to make it 24-10

I watching the Packers and their QB is like a Brett Favre. ;)

The Vikes don't do much right, but drafting Peterson was one good decision. 67 yard TD run against the Bears. 105 yards on 8 carries, averaging 5 yards a carry so far this season.

Riess and Thomase both say Maroney is on the field warmong up with game pants on. Thomase also says, gulp, BB is on the field in a suit. No, not a sweatsuit.

The Bengals suck!!!!!!

The Bengals suck!!!!!!

Yeah, but, you know, talent wise, they're a lot better than the Chiefs. Everyone knows that. The only real difference between the two teams is, er, the score and the Chiefs are up by 13.

The Dolphins - the worst team in the league, and one good player under the age of 33 (Ronnie Brown)...Ouch. No offense, no defense, no prospects. Reminds one of the Rod Rust year.

Riess and Thomase both say Maroney is on the field warmong up with game pants on. Thomase also says, gulp, BB is on the field in a suit. No, not a sweatsuit.

Some of the Globe pictures had BB in a suit before the Chargers game in January. Needless to say, he changed into something "more comfortable" for the game.

P.S. Michael--great Brady photo. I can't believe I didn't notice the cape before. :)

The Dolphins - the worst team in the league, and one good player under the age of 33 (Ronnie Brown)...Ouch. No offense, no defense, no prospects. Reminds one of the Rod Rust year.

As someone wiser than I said: Dolphins. The gift that keeps on giving.

Nick B and the rest of the champagne gang should have a toast when the Dolphins WIN one game.

Maybe in Miami they should take bets on which haoppens first:

1. the last undefeated team loses, or
2. Miami wins and ends its defeated streak.

The R-A-T-S are now 2 scoes down, 16-6.

Penny is 6-13 for 76 yards. That QB change could be coming soon.

Goddamned Hank Poteat just intercepted McNabb. McNabb is an idiot.

Cleo the Lemon ran in a TD so the Browns are only up by 3. It's going to give the Fish a big head

What the hell happened in the Miami game???

I take a shower and when I come back everything is flip flopped. Miami is back in it and GB is on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back