PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers-Titans is a solid game thus far.

Wish I were getting Jets-Bills though. Also wish I had started Kolby Smith today :mad::mad:

C'mon Bills! We need favre to be Favre for a Bills W here.

It's been a strange season so far too. I'm still getting used to it.

Yeah..... If Brady was healthy, we'd all just be looking at the rest of the league and making Super Bowl plans. "Any given Sunday" is very true this year without the Patriots juggernaut.

Wow TD Lions, I can't believe Orlovsky wasn't sacked there. 20-10.

bill stuffed. 20 + plays and no pts. if jets score again , its over... i hate the jets..cant believe anyone can root for them to win to day and be in first place :mad:

There is still another half of football left to go anything can happen. I could care less who wins this game. I'll say this. After watching them both teams NEITHER ONE scares me.

Jaron needs to FIRE the booth cretin telling him to challenge here

thats a bad challenge...Bills are really losing their composure they just need to settle down and wait for a a favre pick.

Wish I were getting Jets-Bills though. Also wish I had started Kolby Smith today :mad::mad:

No, you don't. He just got carted off the field a few minutes ago.

Both winless teams with double digit leads.

The bills are really screwing this game.They have moved the ball on the jets only to come up short.

If this happened to us with Cassel under center fans would be calling for his head...LOL

Why? He hasn't done anything to get excited about so far. :confused:

He doesn't have to do anything except stand on the field to get credit for the JEST doing well.

Keeping my eye on that one for sure, we can possibly be one game behind the best record in the entire NFL by late tonight....

Packers go up 10-6, Rodgers to Driver, awesome.

The Packers are playing the Titans "TOUGH" so far today. I don't know if they can keep it up, but so far they have surprised me today.

The buffalo defense is also crap.

The titans are good but their passing game is a work in progress.They can surely run the ball.

Damn it, Titans take the lead right back.

13-10 Titans.

Mangini looks like he's pregnant with Favre's child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back