PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early games discussion (12/14/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Early games discussion (12/14/07)

ARGGGGGHHHH Have to see this hold after the commercial... didn't look like he needed it... damn!

And the Niners are actually moving the ball up and down the field between the 20's... Dolphins d must be gassed...

iam little more hopeful of KC giving miami a game next week..

Good thing I had the 49ers game on during that called back TD return...

Wow, nice 3rd down conversion for the Bills there!

Last edited:

doesnt matter. they find someway to win. they are built on offense and pats on D. key being making the needed plays and taking adv of opportunities of other teams mistakes. thats what the pats have been doiing all these yr.
i dont think the 2003 defense was as good as the ravens 2000. We won in alot of different ways.scored 38-34 gainst indy, 38-31 or something against tennsese.lost 31-0 to buffalo. and won the SB giving up 30+ pts to carolina. easily not the 2000 ravens.

I never said the Pats 2003 defense was as good as the Ravens. I said they won the same way. There were a few games where the Pats played bad that year and pulled it out, but most of the time the Pats smothered the other team's offense and dominated the game eventhough the score wasn't that high. The Pats had something like three shut outs that year. The Pats allowed 14.9 PPG that year (#1 in the NFL) That isn't playing bad.

The Colts this year have stunk it up for 3 1/2 quarters and came through in that last quarter a lot of games this year.

Can Loseman make a pass more than 8 yards...

i bet the bills will now punt and jets will put it away.

Big stop by the Buffalo defense. Buffalo keeps it within a touchdown.

I have had the least hate for Buffalo when it comes to AFCE rivals. If were to ever lose the AFCE crown to anyone...I'd rather it be Buffalo. Unfortunately, they have JP Loser to screw it up.

Is Ty Law playing in this Jets game? I have been wathcing it and can't recall even seeing him on the field once.

loseman has so much time..still cant do much...

3rd and 16 coming up for the Bills....

God Losman sucks. Iffy penalty but still, waited way to long to get that off.

They call intentional grounding on that. But then on the next drive, Brett The Turd will throw every pass to nobody within 20 feet and there will be no call.

and the Buf drive ends...

these 2 games go to show you, we need to take care of things when we can... Because like I said , frustrating, but yet exciting...

Last edited:
what a horrible play by the bills on 3rd and 16. this game might just be over.

That could all have been avoided if Losman had just tossed the ball to his outlet receiver on second down.

Have I said that Losman sucks enough times yet?

Last edited:
what a punt...

I do wish we had Buffalo's special teams

my only hope is the bills ST and favre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes