Early Game thread 10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats Fanatic

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I have the Jets/Bengals on CBS at one o'clock and Bears/Falcons on Fox. The 4 o'clock game is Cowboys/Cardinals on FOX. Not a great line up but you never know.

Same here. I'm right on the line between the Jet/Bengals and the Colts/Ravens games. Would prefer the colts/ravens.

Yeah, todays TV lineup kinds stinks. Bears/Falcons? BARF. Bengals/Jests? BARF.

Maybe I'll go do yardwork...

They've got a pretty good one where I am: Tampa v. Carolina

Yeah, todays TV lineup kinds stinks. Bears/Falcons? BARF. Bengals/Jests? BARF.

Maybe I'll go do yardwork...

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Except mine will be homework not yardwork.

Why are the JEST still wearing those weird uni's?

Nice, lord favre fumbles and the bungles get it and run it in

Tampa blocked a Carolina punt and ran it in for a touchdown and the early 7-0 lead.

Nice, lord favre fumbles and the bungles get it and run it in

This broadcast team spent 30 seconds on his making a rookie mistake and now it's back to the who but a veteran could do what he's doing Favre ballwashing.

Too bad Cincy has a dysfunctional defense as well as a dysfunctional offense...

LOL 2 TD's taken away on JETS 3rd down penalties...now a first down for the JETS only because of a stupid Cincy penalty. With 6 bites at the apple the JETS have to score...

And Marv just looks befuddled...LOL

Matt Ryan is having a good game so far, 8-9 for 107. They need to get it in the endzone though. Settling for fg's.

The ballwashing of lord favre is truly turning into an artform as the game goes along!

I've got Sunday Ticket so I'm lucky enough to be able to get access to everything. Although, I won't be going back to the Indy/Ravens game....losing my Pro-Line ticket thanks to the Ravens....

Colts are killing the Ravens. 17-0 in the first. No first downs yet for the Ravens.

Inept does not begin to describe the Bengals...

Inept does not begin to describe the Bengals...

They would have to improve a heck of a lot to be inept. How are the Jets tied with this team? The Bengals are doing everything in their powers to let this thing be a blowout.

Matt Ryan looks like the real deal. he has carved the Bears up, 6-0 Falcons and they are driving.

Wildcat is working again for the Dolphins.

Patrick Cobbs, remember him? He has two catches for 133 yards and two TDs for the Dolphins.

Last edited:
Has anybody heard Brian Billick as a announcer for FOX? He's really good and provides some good insight into the games.

Has anybody heard Brian Billick as a announcer for FOX? He's really good and provides some good insight into the games.

What game is he announcing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye