Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Saturday (24 hours): Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s.

Tunescribe said:
Saturday (24 hours): Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s.
that can change overnite there. but then your guys are used to winning in blizzards.

the air up there

kcvet said:
that can change overnite there. but then your guys are used to winning in blizzards.
i always worry about the low oxygen content in the air. physiologically it has to affect every player out there who's not acclimated.
oxygen level in the air=oxygen level in the blood=amount of oxygen getting to the muscles. "acclimated" means a person has gotten used to functioning with a low oxygen level. ya can't change that. it is what it is.
BB knows that, i'm sure, but i have no idea what he does about it. one thing is certain: we'll never know.
our guys have played well thru all 4 quarters in denver lately. hope it's true this time too.

ilduce06410 said:
i always worry about the low oxygen content in the air. physiologically it has to affect every player out there who's not acclimated.
oxygen level in the air=oxygen level in the blood=amount of oxygen getting to the muscles. "acclimated" means a person has gotten used to functioning with a low oxygen level. ya can't change that. it is what it is.
BB knows that, i'm sure, but i have no idea what he does about it. one thing is certain: we'll never know.
our guys have played well thru all 4 quarters in denver lately. hope it's true this time too.
when was the last time the pats played out there????

ilduce06410 said:
physiologically it has to affect every player out there who's not acclimated.
With all that this team has done, I don't think we'll suffer from psychological issues regarding this.

kcvet said:
when was the last time the pats played out there????

October. It's not exactly accurate to say we played well for four quarters there. We sucked for 2 1/2. But we were playing strong at the end, so the air didn't appear to affect us. It does get more pronounced the colder it gets, however. If we lose this game, it would be because of the altitude.

Edit...Big whooops! I mean it won't be because of the altitude. I'm not making excuses before the game even starts!

Last edited:
dryheat44 said:
October. It's not exactly accurate to say we played well for four quarters there. We sucked for 2 1/2. But we were playing strong at the end, so the air didn't appear to affect us. It does get more pronounced the colder it gets, however. If we lose this game, it would be because of the altitude.
they are tuff to beat at home. but not impossible. you guys had injuries issues then. i think. and only lost by 8. hey the ravens held em to 12 points. your D should do the job. the donks suck air in the 2nd half to.

Just a bump to say, keep us updated as the Saturday forecast develops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes