PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Call for 2011 Owners

Underdog

On the Roster
Reaction score
I know we're just getting into playoff time for this season, but while everyone's attention is still fully on ff, I wanted to get this out there for people who might be looking to join a new league next season.

Fantasy Football: NERFPLAY

This league has been running since 2004 and was originally made up entirely of Pats fans, except for 1 Dolphin fan. Over the years some fans of other teams have crept into the mix, and it would be nice to get some more Pat fan blood back in there!

It's a money league, but it's short money ($22, includes all mfl and league safe fees). We will need at least two replacement owners for sure (the Benderspink and Ravaging Redcoats teams), an outside chance we might need 1 or 2 others. This is a pretty cool and active league with some unique scoring and keeper rules. Respond here or PM me if you're interested, or have any questions you need answered to decide if you're interested.

Thanks!
UD

C'mon...55 views...somebody out there must be interested? :)

In addition to the Redcoats and Benderspink teams, the Hell's Heroes team is also now officially open. We have one replacement owner lined up who will have first choice of the three available teams. Next one in gets first choice of the two that are left.

The owner of the WHAT? team has also just informed me he is leaving. Apparently he thinks grad school is more important than fantasy football...what a wuss! :p

But it's good news for you guys that are looking for teams...I know you're out there!

OK, not early any more, but still looking for 2-3 owners for this league if anyone's interested.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back