PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles using the BLOOOOOPRINT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent play by Westbrook.. At first I was like what the hell.. then I realized what he was doing.

That's just great. I had Westbrook in my fantasy league. I think I may have finished dead last thanks to that.

Yeah I think that one play may have cost some fantasy owners big time.

A game like this is a great reminder of just how remarkable 14-0 is. Over the course of a season, every top team picks up a loss or two that they "shouldn't." Almost every. :)

YES! haha! So fun to see the Cowgirls lose. I want TO to start *****ing about how he didn't get the ball enough now.

3 INTs and 0 TDs by Romo.
2 catches for less than 20 yards by TO.

Brady and Moss didn't look half bad compared to these losers.

YES! haha! So fun to see the Cowgirls lose. I want TO to start *****ing about how he didn't get the ball enough now.

3 INTs and 0 TDs by Romo.
2 catches for less than 20 yards by TO.

Brady and Moss didn't look half bad compared to these losers.

I know. Now we don't have to worry about the crowing that Dallas is playing so much better than NE now.

With this and last weeks near loss to Detroit, they're not. Not even close.

Wow.....the great teams struggled somewhat, we beat the Jets by 10, Colts beat the Raiders by 7, and the Eagles upset the Cowboys. I think it just shows, no matter how poor the record, teams like the Jets, Raiders & Eagles still have a lot of pride, and there may not be such a huge gap between the haves and the have nots. I'm just happy we won, and the Cowboys lost, hehe. Now maybe all the focus will be on the Cowboys and Tony Romo's poor play, as opposed to the Pats ONLY winning by 10, and Brady's subpar play.

Also, Dallas didn't have sh*tty weather to contend with. Unless Hurricane Jessica counts.

If the Cowboys fold down the stretch under Romo AGAIN, Jessica won't be an issue any more...:D

The Mighty Squealers lost at home. The Colts barely beat the abyssmal Faiders, and we managed to beat the motley JETS in a Noreaster where our Pro Bowl :rolleyes: punter had a major brain fart, without which they score 3.

We are soooooo lucky to have Brady.

Oh, and the Doofins got their one win to get off the schnide, so that is behind them. Cam will probably give them the week off. He may as well, because Brady is gonna be hell bent on connecting next week and the week after to get his weapons prepped for the second season.

Also, Dallas didn't have sh*tty weather to contend with. Unless Hurricane Jessica counts.

MMMMMMM Jessssiiiiccaaaaa (drooool), in his best Homer Simpson voice.

Romo and the Cowboys laid an egg last night. If it wasn't for the amazing Dallas habit of always seeming to recover their own fumbles it could have been more. Against a one dimensional Eagles attack where the only option appears to be the superb Brian Westbrook I'd have thought Dallas would have won by a score or two.

BTW Was it me or was that shot to the head in the first quarter not worthy of a flag :eek:

Romolooked dejected,beaten,pre-occupied,everything but
If they don't come through,the "choke" haunt will get much louder.

I wondered if these doubts creep into his head.
makes me feel more lucky to have Brady,who
changed the standard for QB's.

They have to come in and start winning,.or they are gone.
I saw a ridiculous number of different starting QB's this year,which I believe is part of this changed standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots