Not open for further replies.

Bobs My Uncle

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Watch him go to the Dolphins!

Bobs My Uncle said:
Watch him go to the Dolphins!
I'm not a Culpepper fan but him throwing to Chambers and T.O. with Brown in the backfield - and McMichael at TE - not sure I'd like that.

Does Miami have the money to sign him? From what I've heard, they might have to compete with the Dallas Cowboys.

It's official:

From NFL.com

March 14
Time to turn the page, officially. The Eagles have terminated the contract of wide receiver Terrell Owens before they had to pay him a $5 million option bonus. Owens now is a free agent, available to shop himself to any team in the league. The teams expected to pursue him include the Dallas Cowboys, the Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs.

It will be interesting to see who goes after him, I say no way the Pats even call Rosenhous, I wonder what team he is going to blow up next year (assuming that he will follow the TO model of being good in year one, and then expolding).

The team T.O. goes to will get a great year out of him with maybe a sideline outburst or two during the season. Its' the next year where he'll lose it and then that team is toast. That said, if he goes to Miami, they would be tough this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back