PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't get this offense back on track (this O line SUCKS and is a HUGE part of the problem) they are not coming out of Houston with a win or with a healthy QB

Well Texans ST better be good for 2 TDs and that defense better come up with a TD.

Denver is not as terrible as some people here seem to think. More than capable of winning the #1 seed and beating us at home.
I'll take a healthy defense against a Brock Osweiler QB'd team 10/10 times regardless of venue

Maybe....but I would go with Carolina to the SB right now....AZ has been hot and cold a lot this year
Arizona has a D that can contain and has some really good weapons on offense.

All Im going to say is that real championship teams dont need first round byes or home field Advantage to win super bowls. I have confidence that our team will beat anybody, anywhere come playoff time as long as we are close to full health

Denver is not as terrible as some people here seem to think. More than capable of winning the #1 seed and beating us at home.
Denver has best odds to be the representative for AFC right now. Have a kickass reliable defense and offense is starting to roll.....we are going to have a hard road ahead to make it back to SB

They did not play well enough and did not deserve to win.
But...when should the clock start after running out of bounds and after an incomplete pass?
Why was the clock running after White ran out after his catch?
Why did the clock run after an incomplete pass???

Their offense could only muster 10 points against the Chargers. Their still meh, don't let that one sided ref **** from last Sunday fool you

All Im going to say is that real championship teams dont need first round byes or home field Advantage to win super bowls. I have confidence that our team will beat anybody, anywhere come playoff time as long as we are close to full health

Your not gonna be at full strength. All you have to ask is some starting players to suck it up and play at 80-90% of their normal level of play.

3rd? why are the bungles ahead of us???

denver plays cinci so one will lose. still possible that both of them lose two games...

we'll lose at least one more at this point
Not sure why but we are with 3 way tie breaker math

Little things about this game that still have me pissed off:

- the goal-line hurry up (more often than not, results in a loss over the past 2-3 years)
- the amount of uncalled false starts on Philly (all damn game)

Ummm this on does if it wants to have a prayer of getting Edelman back for the playoffs. This was an epic loss.

Your not gonna be at full strength. All you have to ask is some starting players to suck it up and play at 80-90% of their normal level of play.

Yes thats why i said close to full strength

I just have to hope that the team can build on the competitive fire they lit in that fourth quarter.

You have to go back awhile since we won 3 games. I don't like our chances. I rather have a bye

I blame Bill for this loss, what was that stupid kick early on, what was the burning two timeouts on the Eagles last drive.

Brady threw at least 1 maybe 2 I have to see, stupid passes for picks but this was disgusting coaching. 2 weeks in a row we had a nice lead and blew it, the best ST and offense in the NFL for 15 or so months looks like the Jags suddenly, I can't believe how we lost these two games.

Doesn't help with the drops and the horrible tackling on defense but our D kept us in this game, I can't blame Brady he played well outside 3 or 4 tops plays but the rest of the O and ST **** the bed.

Gronk has to suck it up. Dola did, rest of the team has. There's a point where you suck it up.

For the last month, they've rested their starters (who could've played) and thought they could squeak out a win anyway.

They got lucky with that strategy against New York and Buffalo, Denver and Philly they did not.

If you're healthy, you need to play. I'll give a pass on Collins since he had a bad bug, but resting Amendola against Denver was mind-bogglingly dumb. Cost us a win and Gronk.

You have to go back awhile since we won 3 games. I don't like our chances. I rather have a bye

I think all of was would like the bye but if we end up the 3rd seed and we lose a road game in the divisional round I dont think anyone here is going to say well we wouldve won if we were home... thats a piss poor excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes