PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
anyone think they are being overlooked. Everyone has been speaking of games which pats could run into trouble but rarely are the eagles mentioned. I dont know much about this team but jimmy johnson is a very good coordinator and they have a good secondary in brown and dawkins so it could be a challenge. anyone with more info have any thoughts ?

Do you think the Pats will overlook any team this season?

According to the interviews after the Bills game, they're already focusing on the Eagles.

I like to start with Football Outsiders because it strips all the "stuff" from the discussion.

They rank Philly's pass and run defense 23rd (ha ha) and 18th respectively. For comparison, Buffalo was 18th and 13th. So . . .

Westrook is having a great year but except for the occasional big game from Kevin Curtis they don't have much else.

In case anyone will be in Vegas for this game you are welcome to join us at Blondie's Sports Bar in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood.

PM me for more info.

anyone think they are being overlooked. Everyone has been speaking of games which pats could run into trouble but rarely are the eagles mentioned. I dont know much about this team but jimmy johnson is a very good coordinator and they have a good secondary in brown and dawkins so it could be a challenge. anyone with more info have any thoughts ?
stop worrying we win 52 to 7

In a word, No.

We are going to CRUSH the Eagles.

Did you notice who their QB is?

I hope McNabb comes back so we can hit him in his racist mouth, but other than that this game has no drama or excitement or intrigue at this point.

The Eagles are who I thought they were. I think McNabb stubbed his toe to set up his wounded warrior excuse for next week.

So because the media and some fans are "overlooking" the Eagles, that means BB and the Pats will too... What planet do you live on?

stop worrying we win 52 to 7
Yes, it is almost like Pats have a marketing deal in place with NFC east that they will score around 50 points against all NFC east teams this year. :)

Why wouldn't we overlook the Eagles ? We've played better teams and crushed them. On the road. Mediocre opponent, at home, one significant offensive weapon, a defense that likes to blitz, it's a recipe for blowout #10 in game #11.

"i don't think the pats are overlooking the eagles.

i do think the bandwagon fans of the patriots are overlooking the eagles.. and everyone else to be honest with you.

i think real fans of the patriots are looking at the eagles <and arn't too worried"

I agree with you on this. The Eagles are not a very good team this year. We should win by 20+pts.
Relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back