PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles fans already ripping Ellis Hobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Hobbs would be a disaster in Philly, but I didn't think Hobbs would be blowing assignments on 70 yd completions this early. I gotta say this is music to my ears. Anyone happened to see Reggie Wayne abusing Hobbs on that TD last night? Just like old times. Anyway, it's week 2 of preseason and Hobbs is hearing it from the fans.

Ellis Hobbs is going to get Sheldon his new contract - IGGLEPHANS

ESPN.com: Philadelphia Eagles Message Board

Are you really that impotent that you have to go out of your way to find garbage on players who aren't even on the team anymore?

This is your first day here, then?

:D

Hahaha, just fighting the good fight. Obv. people aren't going to stop being clueless chicken littles, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out for it.

Hahaha, just fighting the good fight. Obv. people aren't going to stop being clueless chicken littles, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out for it.

Oh, I agree 100%. I just thought a bit of good natured ribbing would be a welcome change of pace to the nonsense that's been so prevalent around here about exhibition games.

Oh, I agree 100%. I just thought a bit of good natured ribbing would be a welcome change of pace to the nonsense that's been so prevalent around here about exhibition games.

Hahaha yeah, I could use a break from preemptively filling my ignore list for this season. Best to get these guys out of the way early.

Are you really that impotent that you have to go out of your way to find garbage on players who aren't even on the team anymore?

Hehe--dont get worked up, I usually don't do this. I was reading Reiss' column recently and he said that Ellis Hobbs would be the 5th or 6th? CB on the Pats. I laughed so hard reading this that I had to check the Philly boards to see how my man Ellis was doing. And then voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back