PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles Draft Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micheal Huff was the pick for the lions and now the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock Lets see I'm going to go with Jay Cutler here since he's still on the board and the Cardinals could use a young Quarterback.

The more I see of the mocks, the more I realise that someone really good is going to fall to the Pats. If I had the top couple of picks in the draft, I'd see real value in trading down. OK, final attempt to give Jay Cutler a team- Arizona. :D

Dude, I would not disrespect my favorite corner...

cubedoggy said:
Hey, guy, welcome to the board, but if you're gonna name yourself after one of the greatest corners ever to grace a field in Foxboro, at least SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT!

Raymond Clayborn

...of all time by taking his name exactly, and I didn't like Claiborn or Claiborne.:)

Don Banks has Chad Greenway falling to the Pats, I didn't even include him but ... yeah!

gomezcat said:
The more I see of the mocks, the more I realise that someone really good is going to fall to the Pats. If I had the top couple of picks in the draft, I'd see real value in trading down. OK, final attempt to give Jay Cutler a team- Arizona. :D

Well the majority agreed with you and gave the Cardinals Jay Cutler and now the St. Louis Rams are on the clock. I'm not sure if Tye Hill will go this high but hey who knows thats my story and I'm sticking to it Tye Hill CB Clemson
is my pick.

The Cleveland Browns are on the clock and I'm going with Ernie Sims LB Florida State.

The Eagles are on the clock will be interesting to see who the fans poll will pick.

bump

i voted tye hill for the phins

pats up soon...

I gave the phins a CB -Griffin.

I gave the Dolphins Santonio Holmes and now I'm giving the Vikings Jonathan Joseph CB South Carolina and The Patriots will be on the clock this weekend.

Whats Dallas hurting for? I gave em Sinorice Moss.... I doubt they're looking at WR with the ego witht the weather-system Owens in the big D

i've heard htey need a LB

ive heard they want a safety
so i gave them jason allen

I also went with a DB for the Cowboys in Jimmy Williams.

pats are picking sunday

RayClayborne said:
...of all time by taking his name exactly, and I didn't like Claiborn or Claiborne.:)

LOL, had to search you threads out of curiosity.

Looks like we have something in common. A great, underappreciated Patriot!

That's the only reason I'm here. I mean, I would just pick all the lousiest players for other teams. I don't get it.:confused:

Last edited:
KC is hot for a CB right? Gonna give em an O-lineman :singing:

broadwayjoe said:
I went with Michael Huff for the 49ers also.

They lost Brandon Llyod, and traded Rashaun Woods, meaning the 9ers will need an offensive threat, say Vernon Davis. I am a Rams fan, and it looks more likely that Tamba Hali could be had in round 2.

Feep_FLA said:
KC is hot for a CB right? Gonna give em an O-lineman :singing:

The guy the Chiefs are high on is Tye Hill, but they are looking to trade Donnie Edwards, their LB, and if he goes, I expect them to draft Bobby Carpenter.

Not underappreciated by us!

RayClay said:
LOL, had to search you threads out of curiosity.

Looks like we have something in common. A great, underappreciated Patriot!

That's the only reason I'm here. I mean, I would just pick all the lousiest players for other teams. I don't get it.:confused:

Gives me a hanker for the old uniforms too whenever I think of him

sorry for the snappy reply in the other thread...didn't see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back